Want to Donate?
This should be entertaining:
1: leafs fans2: Ottawa Sun reporters.3:
3: Brian Burke's face on the sports news every night.
4. Weekly reminder that Sens Underground Podcast is no more.
7, 8, 9. referees
Phaneuf's ugly mug.
The latest rumours about (insert superstar player's name here) being traded to the Leafs.
HNIC, SportsNet and TSN all trying to out-Leafs Leafs TV.
Quebec media demanding a French-speaking secretary for the executive assistant to the assistant GM of the Habs.
3. Rumours about Luongo trade
2. Sidney Crosby (and his epic struggle with.. (insert whatever he's suffering from here)
1. How (Leafs new prospect) will win (Insert trophy name here) trophy
I agree with number 2 Spezzial, I can't stand hearing Sidney Crosby's name
Depending on his next Job, no. 3 probably won't be a problem even after the lockout ;-)
Living at least a 1000 miles away from the next hockey crazed country, my gripes will probably look a little different than most of yours. The hockey news I see, I very intentionally choose to see. So the Burkes, Crosbys, Healys were no problem for me. Once a week I gave TSN.ca a look to see what was up with the chance of salvaging the season. I read http://eyeonthesens.com/ for an update of Bingo and the prospects and that's about it.
So what didn't I miss during the lock-out?
4. Weekly reminder that Sens Underground Podcast is no more.(if I counted correctly) 19. Spending a lot of time keeping up with the hockey world, reading blogs, the lot. Once the season has started, my resolution is it won't reach the levels it did before. Watching as many Sens games as possible, follow some twitter feeds, read eyeonthesens and listen to Sens Call-Ups, that'll be it.20. Talks about suspensions and their lengths.21. Discussions about limiting fights in the game, while it's clear nothing's gonna change. (Actually, that was talked about. Maybe that's why I didn't miss it).