Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Joe Haggerty of CSN Boston says....

The lockout "may" be ending soon, he's the one who called out douchebag Jeremy Jacobs of Boston.

If it does end my first thought is why did Cowen have to get hurt??? That sucked for him and the Senators.
That's some actual Ottawa Senator talk and we get to watch Alfredsson again soon, maybe.

December 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

NM he didn't say that, it was a report out of Boston.
F it if they play they play

December 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I've reached a point where I struggle to care about "the latest report" on the whole CBA situation. I can't even really interest myself in what-iffing the meeting today as a secret way to get people together for a press conference to announce an agreement without the Twitterverse/MSM knowing it ahead of time.

December 4, 2012 at 1:45 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Same here, Kardinal.

When we recorded the podcast last week, I think I mentioned (afterward when we weren't recording) that I believe almost nothing that is said publicly about the CBA negotiations. Serious negotiations--labour, war-and-peace, business, what have you--aren't done through the media. They are generally conducted behind closed doors and under media blackouts, so that the parties are really talking to each other and not talking past each other to the cameras.

So when I hear that there's another meeting...well, my reaction is "great, but if this really meant something, we probably wouldn't even know it was happening."

Who knows, maybe there is something to this CSN Boston report....but I'll believe it when the first puck drops, and not a moment before.

December 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

what I love is people analyzing how many and what players are attending this meeting today and what it might mean.

Really? is that what its come to? Good God, let it be dome already. This is getting unbearable. if that's all we have to talk about, i'll be watching women's curling.

December 4, 2012 at 3:27 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

... pffft, Russell please ... like you weren't ALREADY going to be watching anyways ...

Actually, the Scotties is in Kingston this year ... come for the sliding girls and yoga pants, stay for the beer and wings ...

December 4, 2012 at 4:05 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

HURRRRRRRRY!!!!!! HURRRRRY HARRRRRRRD!

(that's what SHE said.....)

December 5, 2012 at 6:49 AM | Registered CommenterBoingy

Now that's funny Boingy!

December 6, 2012 at 7:45 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln