Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > B-Sens vs Talk-like-a-Pirates

Audio problems early, but feed now working on Team1200 / team1200.com but I can't find an online video feed.

0-0 in the first.

October 27, 2012 at 7:19 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Silfverberg gets an unassisted SHG to open scoring.

Bingo 1, Portland 0

3rd SHG of the year for Bingo.

October 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Bingo gets into penalty trouble, including a brief period of being down 5-on-3, and give up a PP goal. Rundblad gets the 2nd assist.

Bingo 1, Portland 1

October 27, 2012 at 7:38 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Bingo back in the penalty box: Grant, off 2 minutes for hooking.

October 27, 2012 at 8:02 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Caparusso, off for hooking.

11 seconds into the penalty, Lehner goes down to block and the far side high was open.

Bingo 1, Portland 2

.....and now Bingo is on a power play.

October 27, 2012 at 8:12 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Borocop gets tripped, gets up, drops gloves and pounds on Brown from the Pirates. Drops him.

I like this guy -- we need another tough-to-play-against blueliner. Brown gets an additional 2 minutes for goalie interference. Bingo PP.

October 27, 2012 at 8:17 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Cowick throws a big hit on Goncharov, and then Martinuk drops gloves and goes with Cowick. Even tilt.

Cowick gets extra 2 minutes for boarding.

October 27, 2012 at 8:31 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Bingo 2, Portland 1 after 2 periods. Sens outshooting Pirates 25-17.

October 27, 2012 at 8:40 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Schwartz scores, with assists to Stone and Klinkhammer to increase the Pirate's lead to 3-1.

Bingo has been scrambling in the 3rd. They are still outshooting the Pirates, and getting scoring opportunities, but not capitalizing.

October 27, 2012 at 9:07 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Cowick scores a shortie! 2nd SHG of the game for B-Sens. Assist to J-G Pageau.

Bingo 2, Portland 3

October 27, 2012 at 9:10 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Penalty shot for Portland.......Lehner comes out to challenge and Connor couldn't redirect the shot around the goalie! No goal.

October 27, 2012 at 9:22 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Brodeur, from Miele and Connor, scores with 90 seconds left to make it 4-2 for Portland.

October 27, 2012 at 9:33 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Kardinal - thanks for the game thread, sorry I couldn't contribute yesterday, I was incommunicado - had my performance last night. BUT I was checking twitter for score updates in between numbers! They are playing Manchester today so I will be sure to listen and be on the forums!

October 28, 2012 at 9:17 AM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness