Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens Call-Ups Episode 4 is available for download!

Enjoy and special thanks to Gabrielle our 1st contest winner and Dan from BC for joining the show.

October 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

Might i suggest Torrenting all the sens underground seasons?

October 12, 2012 at 4:53 PM | Registered CommenterHighstead

Some positive news:

Keith Jones and Stan Hochman both Philadelphia sports guys predicted that the Lockout ends around Nov. 11th. I'm just hoping it ends sometime so this season gets played.
The show on the Team1200 in Ottawa, Gross Misconduct is pretty funny. With GordWilson, MatthewBarnaby etc. U can get it off iTunes

October 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Really enjoyed the convo with Dan you guys had ... always great to hear another fan's perspective. My sister lives in Squamish and is a die-hard Canucks fan ... I understand all too well his pain.

Kardinal sounded waaaay too sober ... gotta fix that for next time ...

October 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

"....RADEK BONK?!?!"

Hey, I was a fan of his!! Come on...

October 15, 2012 at 11:39 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

I laughed hard at the Radek Bonk jersey. Especially thinking how awesome it would be going into an arena with 'Bonk' on the back of your shirt. We're not huge fans of the Canucks in Winnipeg either. I think their fans lost a lot of respect with that idiotic riot after they lost in the cup finals. (And we all knew they'd riot one way or the other) Stay classy Vancouver.

October 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

I have a signed poster of Radek Bonk on the wall in the basement. For sale at reasonable rate.

October 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I love how Pan pan-fried Homer's research to easily prove how the NHL can avoid some of the losing markets, and make MORE $$$ by relocating to better hockey markets. Then again, Kardinal reminded that the NHL wants the lucrative expansion fees from Quebec, Seattle, etc.

And since when is Seattle a hockey power?

October 18, 2012 at 12:39 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

I realized that I was describing a spreadsheet and just thought. " oh no, this must be dull to listen to". The expansion fee is $50 million per team, but when it looks like Dallas is losing $30 million a year, that just doesn't add up.

I still think Seattle can support hockey. TJ passes through there so would love to get his thoughts

October 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

Hey guys, just started listening to episode 4. I couldn't help but smile when Gabrielle stated that Jason Spezza is her favourite and she started following him because he was the most good looking player on the team at the time, but then that obviously evolved.

As a female hockey fan, I can attest to that as I am sure all of us females have all been there.

October 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Gabrielle = Systine?

it would certainly explain a lot.

October 18, 2012 at 10:42 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Not possible -- she actually liked us.

October 18, 2012 at 1:18 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

I followed Spezza ever since he came to Manitoba during the last lockout and scored like 4 goals on the Moose. I was like, "Whoa, who the heck is that guy?" And have been a huge fan ever since. Although I have to say he's not bad to look at, the best looking player on the Sens for a long time (in my opinion) was Mike Fisher. Carrie chose wisely.

October 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

Don't get notapuckbunny and beach bunny started again....

October 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM | Registered CommenterHomer
October 18, 2012 at 5:43 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

How does Zach Smith not get any points or looks? .....err....just sayin'

October 18, 2012 at 8:47 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

Don't get notapuckbunny and beach bunny started again....

hate to disappoint guys but I have been and still am a little preoccupied as of late.

not to worry Homer, i won't be "getting started" again, but I will say Marc Methot surpasses anyone on the Sens in the looks department. beach and i have been keeping that girlie chat to ourselves.

October 18, 2012 at 8:52 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

not that there's anything wrong with that, Pan.

October 18, 2012 at 8:52 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Thanks for the love Duck!!

October 18, 2012 at 8:55 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

How does Zach Smith not get any points or looks? .....err....just sayin'

I saw the pics Marc tweeted from the paintball centre and he does look good in a bandanna...just saying

October 18, 2012 at 8:56 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Pan....I'll give Zach Smith some points!!

October 18, 2012 at 9:03 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

... so NOW we know why Pan parted with his beloved Radek Bonk jersey ... he had to make room in his closet for Zach Smith!!! Um, his Zach Smith JERSEY, I meant ... um, yeah. Awkward ...

October 19, 2012 at 1:05 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

apparently, his Zack Smith jersey is out of the closet.

October 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

after watching that video, Duck, I shudder to think where these forums will be if this lock out goes on for very long. we're only in October and we've already crossed a line.

October 19, 2012 at 10:09 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

after watching that video, Duck, I shudder to think where these forums will be if this lock out goes on for very long. we're only in October and we've already crossed a line.

and this was not any of my doing! I did not watch the video either, should I even attempt to?

i've turned a new leaf fellas

October 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness