Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > BSENS vs. Hershey Candy Bears

6min. in and it's 1-0 BSens on the PP, Pageau from Hoffman and Zibanejad.

No streaming video links at this time. TEAM 1200 for live PxP by Grady Whittenburg.

October 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

OH MY OH!!!

Peltz from the BSENS drops the gloves but puts his team down a man (gets the 2min extra). Hershey scores on the PP, BUT BSENS ANSWER SECONDS LATER!!! Mike Hoffman snipes one from the wing from Andre Peterson and Pat Canone!

October 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

The see-saw battle continues as former BSEN Potulny shows some magic hands and assists as DiSalvatore ties it up at 2

October 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Zibanejad scores early in the 3rd (2nd of the season) from Cowen and Hoffman. BSENS up by one.

aaaaaaaand the BSENS score another! Culek (1st of the pre-season) from Wideman and Schneider makes it 4-2 just seconds after. BUT Hershey Chocolate Bears get one back seconds after that!!! PHEW!!!! 4-3 with 14min to go.

What a game!!! Like a boxing match back and forth.

(just an interesting note: the 2nd ended with the puck trickling between the pads of BSENS netminder Chevrie, BUT the ref waived it off. No replay needed.)

October 5, 2012 at 8:43 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

...Grady W makes me LOL: "...aaand the boo-birds are out in the 2nd pre-season game"

That was during a 2-man advantage Hershey PP.

October 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Schilling replaced Chevrie to start in the 3rd in BSENS goal.

Peterson with an empty netter for a 5-3 victory!

GO BSENS GO!

October 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

cool. thanks for the updates, Dawg.

October 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Dammit......a game thread, and I missed it. I was listening to the game on the radio in the car while I was out running a few errands, and this team is going to be exciting to watch / listen to this season.

I'll try to be around for the next thread Dawg. There isn't a radio broadcast for the 3rd (and last) pre-season game, but I'll keep an ear open for when the next one will be. Great summary work.....it'll save me a whole lot of time for the next podcast if you do them for every game.

Heh!

October 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal