Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Bingo Sens training camp underway

Training camp opened last Friday, and they're already playing scrimmages etc. As of yesterday, this was the list of those who were injured and needing attention from the training staff:

Mika Zibanejad
Patrick Wiercioch
Stephane Da Costa
Wacey Hamilton
Hugh Jessiman (how do you hurt a 6'6", 241 lb guy?)
Shane Prince
Nathan Lawson

Yikes! Cowan and Gryba must be really throwing their weight around.

October 3, 2012 at 10:40 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

AND... for only $149 you can buy a team pass to watch EVERY BSens game online.

That's the price of one 100-level sens seat... to watch every home/road BSens game.

http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/

October 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM | Registered CommenterCanuck

Can you sign up and watch the games from Canada or is it only available for US based IP addresses?

October 3, 2012 at 12:04 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

You can watch them from anywhere.

October 3, 2012 at 6:17 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

For the duration of the NHL lockout, the radio broadcasts of the games will be on Team1200 (available at team1200.com). Otherwise, you can't get them with a Canadian IP address (I tried repeatedly last year).

October 3, 2012 at 7:06 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

All these great podcasts on the Team1200 out of Ottawa about Hockey and there's no F**king NHL Hockey!!!! It's now virtually possible to listen to Ottawa radio and cherry pick every interview and there's no F**King NHL Hockey!!!! Boy I just love the NHL owners and their Lockout.

The positive is u can learn everything u ever wanted about the BSens and every player that is there. I guess

October 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

The first pre-season game was a 4-3 shootout win, with goals from Z-bad, Silfverberg, and Tyler Eckford in regulation and then shootout goals from Stone, Silfverberg and J-G Pageau. Some good scraps in the game too, apparently.

The 2nd pre-season game will be on Team1200 tonight (Oct 5th) at 7pm.

October 5, 2012 at 3:12 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

J-G Pageau scores for the BSENS! 6min in the 1st on the PP. Eff DA Bears!

Grady Whittenburg is a great PxP. Dare I say, better than Dean Brown.

October 5, 2012 at 7:10 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg