Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Old Episodes

Hey, I remember in one of the last episodes Shredder had said that you would make a link to past seasons of SU available somewhere. Could you let me know where that is :) Looks like I'm going to need to relive past seasons to follow hockey this year :( Would greatly appreciate a link, and would even be willing to pay a nominal fee if it's a cost/hosting issue. Actually I find it really interesting to listen to old episodes. Gives some perspective on what's happening now.

September 23, 2012 at 9:58 AM | Registered CommenterRalph Wiggum

Yes but there are gigs of audio and I don't have any space to host the files for download.

I gave all the episodes to Pan today... maybe the new guys can find a way to get the shows out to people???

September 23, 2012 at 5:05 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

I'll talk to Canuck. He's our tech guy and we'll let you know

September 23, 2012 at 5:32 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

I don't know how many gig's we're talking about here. But I'd be willing to host a torrent and make the files available from my own computer. It'd be capped to 50kB, but it's running 24/7. Once other people join, the speeds could get higher. Only problem is, you'll have to get the files across the pond somehow...

September 24, 2012 at 10:02 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Yeah, I imagine it'd be quite a bit of storage. But, if you do figure out a way to do it, I'd be interested. I actually kept most of the shows from the last couple of years, but nothing much before season 5 (although I do randomly have the show talking about the buffalo brawl :) Good memories.

September 26, 2012 at 4:45 AM | Registered CommenterRalph Wiggum