Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Leafs ranked worst team in North American Sports

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2012/09/07/toronto_maple_leafs_ranked_worst_espn_article/

And the sens are the highest ranked Canadian!!!!

September 7, 2012 at 7:10 PM | Registered Commenterzebek

this just in ESPN, the Earth is round---I think that is as much news as the Leafs sucking. Or the Leafs sucking worse than anything in Norte America

September 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Nice to see that the Americans now understand what all real Canadian hockey fans outside of hogtown have known for years.
Leafs suck.

September 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I keep wondering why the biggest UFA left out there, ShaneDoan isn't even considering the Leafs. How can that be? They are universally viewed in BrianBurke's world as the team everyone dreams of playing for.

September 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Incoming message from the Giant Head: "... we're not in the hunt for a number one goalie right now - we believe that James Riemer can be the guy."

... god, this stuff tastes AWFUL. HOW DO YOU BLUE AND WHITE MORONS DRINK THIS $#!@????

September 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Brian Burke says ESPN stinks:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/brian-burke-says-espn-stinks-name-maple-leafs-193948053--nhl.html

September 11, 2012 at 10:04 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I'm sure that Leaf fans will be upset with Burke for letting another player get a contract offer from another team and the Leafs not making one at all.

September 12, 2012 at 6:17 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

Senior, great article. I appreciate how they laid out the article while challenging Burke's hockey knowledge and then put a link to "bruins sign Seguin" right after #thankyoukessel

September 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

even though Reimer somehow beats the Senators, I agree with Burke I want Reimer to stay in goal for them too so they can miss the playoffs whenever there is a season, thank u Mr.Bettman for overseeing 3 Lockouts

September 15, 2012 at 12:58 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln