Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Flavour of the Month -┬áSeptember

Now that its a brand new month, lets start our new segment - Flavour of the Month!

For September - Ottawa Senator's new defenceman Marc Methot

And another pic for good measure

Thoughts? Can't wait to watch him play!!!

September 1, 2012 at 8:10 AM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Thought I'd start it off "clean" by saying what a nice smile Marc has!!!

September 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Ok....enough "clean" stuff.....bring on the flesh

September 1, 2012 at 9:45 AM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

And how great is he with fans?? Makes Marc even HOTTER!!!

September 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

ok, we have a problem here. these hot hockey player thread are spreading like an exploded ovary. Can I ask that you two ladies contain it to the first thread you started? Otherwise, the boys are likely to start a hot cheerleader thread or 12 ( or the nostrils of women's curling thread) and then it starts to get away from us.

after all, considering your in the Augusta of hockey forums, we're being pretty tolerant about it all. ;)

September 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

... hee, hee ... Russell said 'ovary' ... does this mean that arse, vagina and scrotum are back on the map???

September 1, 2012 at 11:17 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

if you need a map, i have to ask how you stayed married for 11 years.

September 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

No...no vagina....Russell doesn't like vagina, remember!

Hey Russell...go ahead, start your hot girl thread.....it'd be interesting to see who makes the cut!!

September 1, 2012 at 12:41 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

if you need a map, I have to ask how you stayed married for 11 years.

... as far as those things that were mentioned, I have an innate sense of direction ... ;0)

September 1, 2012 at 2:08 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Here's one all Sens fans will enjoy watching!!

September 1, 2012 at 2:57 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

ok, we have a problem here. these hot hockey player thread are spreading like an exploded ovary.

who said anything about a hot hockey player thread? this is flavour the month, in which we will profile a Senator, include pics and video and analysis. Lets talk hockey! As much as I love the skill set in Karlsson, I love the fact Methot is a stay-at-home defenceman, like Chris Phillips. I am assuming Methot will be paired with Karlsson. I'm sure his stats will improve, plus he's an Ottawa native so will be extra exciting to watch.

Last year stats 1 goal, 6 assists in 46 games played. Missed the last bit of the season due to broken jaw injury, however he still played for team Canada at the World Champs.

Who else is excited to see this guy in a Sens uniform? If I am the only one, well then fine!

September 1, 2012 at 4:00 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

great video beach! With Carkner and Konopka gone, I am sure Methot will add grit to the team as well.Too bad I don't know too much about him and his game, but I am excited to find out.

September 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

I alone like the fact that he picked a fight with Phaneuf.....I don't like Phaneuf!!

September 1, 2012 at 4:03 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

I don't think Russell likes estrogen either.....maybe it scares him!! hahaha

September 1, 2012 at 4:19 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Heres a pic in response to the comment considering your in the Augusta of hockey forums, we're being pretty tolerant about it all. ;)

Now....back to Marc Methot please

September 1, 2012 at 4:23 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Marc is not just a pretty face....he's big & tough!!!.....seems to know how to throw his weight around!! ....just hope he does't ruin that pretty face in the process!!

September 1, 2012 at 5:03 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

"Ok....enough "clean" stuff.....bring on the flesh"

This is in reference to hockey analysis, is it?

September 1, 2012 at 5:18 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

This is in reference to hockey analysis, is it?

I guess us female hockey fans can provide on and off the ice analysis? Kind of like this

September 1, 2012 at 5:32 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Beach - he almost did, broke his jaw in two places in February! .It was wired shut for five weeks apparently, season ending injury.

September 1, 2012 at 5:37 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

like I said, if you want to have your drool fest and post buff guy pics, the first thread was fine. but if you want the groundhogs to participate, best keep it a little more to the point or you'll like find yourselves posting alone amongst the two of you. i doubt many of them will be bothered with a thread if its full of half naked male hockey players.

September 1, 2012 at 5:48 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

What's the matter Russell....that kind of talk make you scream

September 1, 2012 at 5:49 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Ok Russell, thank you for the advice. I opened this thread up to chat about Marc Methot. We have posted some nice pics of him, not half naked ones.

So back to the topic of the month - Marc Methot.

September 1, 2012 at 5:59 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Ok as mentioned in my other thread, this is to discuss EVERYTHING about an athlete. Here is the Ten questions...with Sens blueliner Marc Methot

September 3, 2012 at 9:45 AM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

The Silver Seven did a Q & A with Marc yesterday.

September 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Happy birthday to Flavour of the Month groundhog, Notapuckbunny! C'mon, Spaceman ... get to spoilin' that gal!

September 26, 2012 at 12:31 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck