Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Vintage Sens

I love the exciting, young Sens team - exhibit A. But I also like looking back on some of the glorious memories the vintage Sens teams gave us - exhibit B

August 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Here's some vintage Sens for you:

link

December 16, 2013 at 3:01 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Ha ha that link always makes me smile.

Even if the team isn't as great as it was back in the cup run, at least we still have fond memories to look back on. This year was kind of a huge setback, but I think we can recover. We have a lot more to cheer about than other teams. (I imagine a highlight of Panthers greatest moments would be maybe like 30 seconds long)

December 16, 2013 at 12:50 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

How about this for a Sens Vintage clip

December 16, 2013 at 8:01 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Haha Homer, nice one. When the season becomes tough for a fan, it's always nice to dream about days gone by. Let's try to keep this thread alive for a while.

Here's a lovely but sad one to continue with:

YouTube link
Story

This always touches me and to me Mike Fisher is really Vintage Sens now.

December 17, 2013 at 2:10 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

This is probably my favorite on-ice Mike Fisher moment: Fisher double pwns Tucker

December 17, 2013 at 4:22 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Nice one Kardinal,
The arena was loud too, and that all during pre-season!

Here is some 2004 Sens-Leafs hatred
Check all the slashes. Wow.

Bonus 1
For Bonus 2 I had the fight of Chara in mind, where he has the player down on the ice and pretends to punch him but doesn't and the other player reflexes terrified. Couldn't find it though.

December 19, 2013 at 2:23 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

That other fight was with lecavalier in the play-offs. i wonder if Chara has ever lost a fight?

December 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell