Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Are We Going To Have A Lockout???

Homer, you IQ scale needed a little tweak. you had one part misspelled:

70-80 - Borderline deficiency
50-69 - Moron
20-49 - Imbecile
below 20 - Leafer

There. all better.

November 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Slight extra tweak:

70-80 - Paul Gauthier
50-69 - Mike Milbury
20-49 - Glen Sather
below 20 - Brian Burke
Below 0 - Leafers

That's clearer, no?

November 16, 2012 at 1:35 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

One good thing about the lockout; maybe by the time its over, O'Dork and Peel will have forgotten why the hate the Sens.

November 17, 2012 at 5:49 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Another interesting tidbit on Jeremy Jacobs -- I wonder if the NHL 'sources' will issue a quick denial of this one (via @mattsekeres):

Am told by 2 NHL sources that #Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs forced employees to pay tax on 2011 Stanley Cup rings. About $7K per ring.

Some support staff couldn't afford the tax up front, so players stepped up and covered the cost so they could get rings too.

November 29, 2012 at 2:36 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

can't say I'm freaking surprised by that Kardinal, even Homer should hate this damn douchebag.

November 29, 2012 at 11:47 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Jacobs sucks!

November 30, 2012 at 12:27 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

An interesting conversation on the lockout just now on the radio, and their guest was Glen Healey. My blood was already on simmer before he started, and the only team he was slamming was the blue one. Jokes about the toughest guy on the team being the coach, and how Kessel was looking perfectly round in a recent interview.

He's either a changeling or bi-polar. Or just panders to a Toronto-based / -biased audience when he is on HNIC.

November 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

more like he's trying to pander to the ottawa radio audience because he knows he's despised here.

"we have glenn healy on the line" = "CLICK" x 30,000.

i went straight to the cd myself.

November 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell