Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Hottest Sen/NHL Player?

ok, that's all she wrote. I'm tapping out of this thread.

August 10, 2012 at 10:29 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Russell: Can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen! Really Russell, what did you expect?...English royalty?

August 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

booo Russell don't leave :(

August 10, 2012 at 12:14 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

beach: for you!!! Blackhawks! and another!

I'm moving with you to Sweden, looking into real estate now!

August 10, 2012 at 5:04 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Speaking of Swedes, how about Henrik Zetterberg? Yummy!!!

August 10, 2012 at 5:14 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Yes mega yummy! I CANNOT believe we haven't mentioned Henrik Lundqvist

Its Friday, I must not be thinking straight. Sexiest man alive IMO!

Fellas take notes!

August 10, 2012 at 5:20 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Henrik is in a league of his own!!! NO ONE else can compare!!! Now my ovaries are exploding!!

August 10, 2012 at 5:25 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

My ovaries already exploded!!!! AGREED 110%!!!!! seriously he's the guy that women love and men want to be!

all you men out there seriously have to look at King Henry and take notes! Screams gorgeous, sex appeal, maturity, etc. etc. the list goes on! The entire package!

August 10, 2012 at 5:29 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

You know Not I think we should just go team by team & list the hotties & their,ehem, "attributes"!!! What do ya say?? If anyone else would like to put their two cents in please feel free!!!

August 10, 2012 at 6:02 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Beach - ha lets get started! alphabetical order or conference/division?

August 10, 2012 at 6:04 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Start with Western Conference - Pacific Division: we ha e the Ducks, Stars, Yotes, Sharks and Kings.....& we know where we're starting, right?

August 10, 2012 at 6:29 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Well I know I'm starting with Jarret Stoll of the Kings......all I have to say is six-pack!!! WOWZA!! He is one handsome HUNK!!

August 10, 2012 at 6:33 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Kings: Dustin Penner, Mike Richards, Jeff Carter, Simon Gagne, Jarret Stoll..bottom line the whole damn team!

Ducks: Bobby Ryan

Stars: Jaromir Jagr..enough said!

Yotes: Paul Bissonnette hands down, Keith Yandle, Anton Vermette

Sharks: Martin Havlat

August 10, 2012 at 6:44 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness
August 10, 2012 at 6:50 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Geez Not, figured we'd take one team at a time!! Well I like to slowly peruse over these hotties so I'll go with all of your picks on the Kings except Carter....not a big fan of "Ken doll"!

August 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

LOL OK we can analyze and discuss each team one at a time. I am partial to the tall (Jeff's 6'4''), blonde and blue eyed babes!!!!

August 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Dustin Penner, I could stare into his eyes all night!! And that mouth!!.........sorry, I'll try to keep it PG rated!!

August 10, 2012 at 7:07 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Dustin Dustin Dustin yes agree beach!

With the beard or w/o any facial hair? I'm not a fan of the sasquatch look, I find a little facial hair OK not overboard though

August 10, 2012 at 7:09 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

words cannot describe my admiration for Mike Richards, he has it going on plus some!

August 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

... y'know, I might just have a pic of Kardinal's flow around here somewhere ... a year or two ago, but ...

... just so we're fair, I'll even provide a pic of me with Canuck and Shredder too ...

August 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

And I've LOVED Simon since his start with the Flyers! Believe it or not but he really didn't speak English too well back then but who cares! He can speak French to me anytime! And another hottie with beautiful eyes!! Deeelish!!

August 10, 2012 at 7:13 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

I love ya, Duck!! You ARE hysterical! Got to say that pic of you is really hot!! Makes me want to squeeze you just to hear you squeak!! LOL

August 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

oh Simon, looking at him does not get old that's for sure! I can listen to a French man speak to me day and night, agreed with his accent!

August 10, 2012 at 7:19 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Thanks Duck! I agree with Beach! total hottie!!!

August 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Fellas, Puddleduck initiated it - lets see your photos!!!!!!

August 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness