Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Hottest Sen/NHL Player?

Beach - we are onto our fave Flyer, our man Scott Hartnell

Scotty and G

Scotty, G and Jags line

August 31, 2012 at 10:59 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Ok Puck...this man is my perfect guy!! He causes a nuclear explosion of my ovaries!! Scotty Hartnell!!!

August 31, 2012 at 11:01 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

How about this threesome?

August 31, 2012 at 11:05 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

And all of us Sens fans should remember Scotty Hartnell for this

best part of the 2012 All Star Game!

August 31, 2012 at 11:07 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Here's a really nice combo !!

August 31, 2012 at 11:17 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Lundqvist...need I say more?

September 1, 2012 at 6:02 PM | Registered CommenterBlackhawksbabe

No words can describe his perfection Hawksbabe!! Check out Dante's Inferno....we' just started the thread....it's the Hottest of the Hot!!!

September 1, 2012 at 6:24 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Hi Hawksbabe, beach and I went though all of the teams discussing and sharing pics. We are now onto the Sabres with the Habs, Bruins, Leafs and of course the Sens still left to go! Feel free to join in the fun!!!

September 1, 2012 at 8:29 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

MICHELLE!!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER! YOU'VE BEEN AROUND THESE CLOWNS LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS WILL ONLY GO BAD!

September 2, 2012 at 12:00 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weBbZ11d5LM

September 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Ok, fine if that is how you feel then we are gone.

I would appreciate if you would also delete this thread and the other one I created yesterday.

September 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

I'm gonna have to agree with you Not........don't want to be here if we're not welcomed! I just find it interesting that 3 measly threads out of 66 pages could be so intimidating!!! Hmmm.....oh well, your loss guys!!!

September 2, 2012 at 6:19 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

you are more than welcome here, Ladies. we welcome a female hockey perspective. i just ask that the ovarian leakage be contained to this one thread, much like we banished Ivan to his own thread. makes it easier to mop up, afterwards.

September 2, 2012 at 8:18 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Hi Russell,

Ok, however I was rather insulted that because I entitled a thread 'Flavor of the Month' you automatically assumed it would be just about a hot hockey player. I wanted to focus on a different player each month, chat about EVERYTHING! Also the fact you called me by my real name was inappropriate for usage on a public forum where anonymity is rather important. I don't call the posters here by their first names. I respect their privacy. And I do know a lot of your real names too.

For me anyways, I AM interested in a player's on ice performance such as his stats, development etc. But then as a female, I also find attraction in some of the professional athletes out there. I am also interested in reading about a player's personal life such as interviews with fun facts, the 10 questions with... (which the Senators do frequently), makes them feel more like humans than celebrities. So we got a little carried away but its the fact we can't discuss this at home with our husbands or at least I can't, he would laugh at me and think i am insane!

I was told by more than one of the "clowns" here that we are fun to read. Some of the threads have been boring (sorry!), we wanted to liven up the party! I was asked by one of the posters not to leave so I will stay and contribute to everything i feel strongly about.

Beach and I are just like regular hockey fans, we just happen to be female hockey fans.We can chat hockey but we also like to chat about the "fun" stuff that being a female hockey fan brings - we can talk about attraction and personal/off the ice facts. Feel free to add female threads, I can contribute. As a few of the groundhogs as you call them know I am a burlesque dancer so I can contribute to an attractive/cheerleader page and even have nice pics to share.

thank you,

notapuckbunny

September 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

well, my real name is Rick, but i doubt anyone really cares.

I am also a burlesque dancer. :)

September 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

That I HAVE to see!!!.....you guys should perform a duet!!! Lol

September 2, 2012 at 10:09 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Russell, in case you don't believe me. Here is a pic of me after one of my performances last year.

May I see one of you?

September 2, 2012 at 10:15 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness
September 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Yeah....in your dreams Russell......in mine too!!!

September 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

LOL love it Russell! Though it must be an old pic, I remember seeing you a few months ago!!!!!

September 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Ok we are finishing up our tour of the NHL. Onto the Sabres, Jason Pomminville is the only player I like

September 3, 2012 at 2:02 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Love Jason too, Not but I'm gonna add a little German flavor to the mix in Alexander Sulzer....he's a ginger too!!!

September 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Onto the Habs, I like recent acquisition Brandon Prust

September 3, 2012 at 4:07 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

I also like Carey Price

Yum!

September 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Are we breaking the rules by not picking French-speaking players? hahaha Who cares! I like Carey Price too!!

September 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny