Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Hottest Sen/NHL Player?

Ok I noticed another lady on the forum, lets discuss. We have all thought it; time to openly converse about the beautiful male form on our team and others. Who are some of your faves past and present?

Guys feel free to discuss too!

Mine: Kelly, Vermette, Eaves, Havlat for sure, on the current team? I would say Spezza, Michalek and of course Alfie.

On other teams? Hands down Joffrey Lupul and Scott Hartnell!

August 8, 2012 at 8:43 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

I'm with Russell.....Ryan Shannon...slurp!!

August 8, 2012 at 8:48 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

What about that Flyers player: Jeremy Roenick ?

August 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

Mike Ricci... and that without taking a shot to the face

August 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

one thread....ONE THREAD in 7 years started by and participated in by the ladies and you guys polluted it already.

sorry, girls. But you knew what you were getting into here. Like I said in the other thread, God help you when Ivan spots this.

August 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

ohh, I have a bad feeling about this....

August 9, 2012 at 1:51 AM | Registered CommenterSpaceman
August 9, 2012 at 6:34 AM | Registered CommenterMarriss

Bring it on Ivan!!! Don't let the user name fool you!!!

August 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

How is anything polluted when talking about HOT NHL players?! btw, we like how they play the game too!!!

August 9, 2012 at 8:28 AM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Sorry Russell, you're right!!! Homer STOP it!!!....it will only bring out the best (or worst) in us!!......& you guys always lose in cat fights!!

August 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

agreed beach!

HOT and can play the game = Mike Richards and Jeff Carter!!!!!!!!!! wish they played for the Sens!!!!!

August 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Not bad Canuck....but you want to talk HOT former Flyers......Mike Richards aka "the one that got away........and then won the Cup!" *real heavy sigh*

August 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

Homer, you have awful taste!!!!

August 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

agreed Beach - what about Simon Gagne??? Can't forget Simon!!!!

August 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

You beat me to it Not!!.......love me some Simon......& we can add the accent to HOT!! You know Lupul is a former Flyer as well.....picture that team & not have to change your panties!!!!

August 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

beach - oh I am well aware Lupul is a former Flyer! makes me all hot and bothered just thinking about what that team would be like today!!!! Wait a sec, isn't that the LA Kings minus Lupul? OMG OMG OMG! I need a fan!

August 9, 2012 at 9:10 AM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Gordie Howe?

August 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

How old are you Senior?

August 9, 2012 at 1:15 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

39 and a few months.

August 9, 2012 at 4:03 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

knowing the maturity level of this group, i have a real bad feeling about how this is going to end up.

August 9, 2012 at 4:11 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Russell, hope you are not referring to Beach and I :(

August 9, 2012 at 5:28 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

... okay, now that I've got pants on ... welcome to the forums, girls! As Russell already indicated, fun and games are gauranteed ... maturity is not. All viewpoints welcome ...

... I'm surprised none of your girls have tagged Karlsson yet. I know my daughter has quite the crush on the flow and all ...

August 9, 2012 at 9:10 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

thank you for the warm welcome Puddleduck! I do like Karlsson, however he cut his flow which is a shame!!! A man with such a good head of hair is HOT in my books!

August 9, 2012 at 10:02 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Karlsson is obvious! & a boy!! If we're talking Swedes give me some Lilja! Now there's a M-A-N!!!

August 9, 2012 at 10:03 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

But we can talk French & Sens....in that case it's Guillaume all the way oolala!!!

August 9, 2012 at 10:14 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny