Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Episode 2 SCU contest #1

Russell, nothing Beach and I can't handle.

I was also warned by Spaceman and advised him of the same.

August 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Hey Russell didn't realize you leaned that way?! Let's talk girl!!

... well, he IS on record as saying he doesn't like vagina, so ... ;0)

August 9, 2012 at 8:53 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

i mean, I LIKE vagina!

August 9, 2012 at 11:50 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Heatley... Dany Heatley -_-
The whole Heatley debacle. Although it led to one of the Senators best moments, namely finding out about Jason Spezza's amazing laugh.

August 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

I hated Dany Heately even before he came to the Sens. My husband would probably add Kovalev to the list as well, rushing out to get a Kovalev jersey just to take the name plate off after last season!

August 14, 2012 at 5:13 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Probably the 2004 playoff series against the Leafs. I wasn't into hockey very much back then, but I never heard the end of it from my friends. Nowadays I tell them to STFU since that was the last year the Leafs made the playoffs!

August 22, 2012 at 8:43 PM | Registered CommenterChuckProuse
August 24, 2012 at 9:39 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

i traded that one in for my new "i hate ovaries" shirt.

August 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Friendly reminder for your submissions. We record again this week and will announce the winner on the show. We have a great prize too!

September 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

My moment has not occurred yet, and I hope it doesn't - if Alfie does not play again for the Senators due to this lockout bullcrap, THAT will be my most disappointing Sens moment.

... with everything in me, I hope this does not come to pass.

September 17, 2012 at 9:40 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

My most disappointing Sens moment was the 2007 Stanley Cup Finals. I was recovering from illness in the hospital so I couldn't watch the games. I was almost relieved when I found out that they had lost because not being able to see them raise the Cup would have been hard to take.

September 18, 2012 at 5:10 AM | Registered CommenterShanghaiSenator

boy, I sure hope the other guys don't choose Shanghai's submission. That's going to cost me a pretty penny in shipping!

September 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

... wait, why would the prize require shippi ... OH GOD!!! THE PRIZE IS WADE REDDEN!!! DELETE YOUR POSTS EVERYONE!!! QUICK!!!

September 18, 2012 at 12:27 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Actually the prize is a 2009 Hyundai Accent with a bit of sewage smell.

September 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

I heard it's a weeks stay at Ivan's place.

September 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Ugh. I need Sens. The Leafs were going to suck so bad this year too. I had a dream the other night that the season started and Turris and Silfverberg were on the same line and playing awesome together. That could happen!

I'm going to get out to a couple of Bingo games when they're in Toronto and Hamilton.

Worst moment ever: playoffs vs Leafs 2004. We got slaughtered by them on the last game of the season and then they beat us in the playoffs. It beats losing the Cup in 2007. It was bad man. Real bad.

September 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Losing to New Jersey game game 7 of the 2003 conference finals. First time I really believed that the Sens were the best team in the league and could win the cup.

September 19, 2012 at 12:22 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Actually the prize is a 2009 Hyundai Accent with a bit of sewage smell.

Homer, is it bad that you almost nailed my car? 2009 Hyundai Elantra.....so close!

September 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan