Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens Call-Ups Epiisode 1 is available for download!

Thanks for the positive feedback all. Also, please feel free to let us know of other things you'd like to hear or things you didn't so much enjoy so that we can mold for you guys.

July 22, 2012 at 10:41 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

Good show guys. Keep 'em coming!

July 23, 2012 at 7:41 AM | Registered Commenterdadexter

Thanks everyone for the kind words and the feedback. Yes, by all means share your thoughts on this and that.

Regarding Shredder's Studio 11 - yes it was pretty damn professional! This was our first crack at the can with nothing even close to what SU used and we'll get better as we go. Every time we test (and this was our first full recording), we learn little things to make things better the next time.

July 23, 2012 at 6:35 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

55:35.

Duck, you are such an ars.............butthole.

Looks like Russell has something in common with Kate Beckinsale's daughter.

... Beckinsale also has to watch what she says in TV interviews too: "My daughter said to me, 'You know, I'd really love it if you never said the word 'vagina' in an interview again.'"

July 26, 2012 at 5:30 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Congrats gents! A little light to guide those of us out in the dark! Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks

July 27, 2012 at 6:33 AM | Registered CommenterDanhl

Here's to the callups

<Here's to ya="">

July 27, 2012 at 6:39 AM | Registered CommenterDanhl

I really liked the podcast. We can tell that some of the opening minute jitters went away as you guys got more comfortable. You had some great coverage of the hockey events that happened since April. I had forgotten some of those.

I'm looking forward to the next one for sure!

July 27, 2012 at 8:05 AM | Registered Commenterdata_sprite12

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand go.

Nicely done, gents. I'm interested in participating in a future podcast--anyone else in the Toronto area want to join me? Maybe a bunch of us here "behind enemy lines" could Skype in to Studio 65...thoughts, anyone?

I'll be in touch.

July 27, 2012 at 9:40 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

that's the spirit!

July 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I'm just now listening to your podcast and it wasn't me and Systine that were at it over Spezza, I still haven't listened to all of the last podcast by Russell and the boys since I figured I had the rest of my life to get to it.

July 29, 2012 at 8:19 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Thanks for the listen TJ!
Sorry for the mixup :)

We had a few booboos in that first episode, but we're excited for #2 -- might not be long actually!

July 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

Just finished listening to your podcast and gotta say well done.

July 30, 2012 at 9:00 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

by 15 mins in, you guys had settled right in. very well done.

July 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell