Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Funny and frank things ShawnSimpson says:

"Olli Jokinen everyone's hated him his whole life" when he was talking with the Winnipeg beat writer after the Jets signed Jokinen.

"with Poni it's just flat out having a lack of hockey sense'---Imagine that about an Ex-Leafer. He was talking about Alexei Ponikarovsky of Winnipeg.

July 11, 2012 at 9:00 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

On Roberto Luongo going to Florida or Toronto: "It has nothing to do with his contract; I'm nervous about his level of play - a lot of the things he is doing mechanically aren't very good. With the state of his game, I gotta think he's praying that Florida is stepping up to make that deal. If he goes to Toronto, I'm going to be so excited to see how this works out, because this could end up being the perfect storm that could be an incredible thing that gets the Leafs going or it could be a complete disaster."

July 12, 2012 at 10:23 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Kardinal if Luongo ends up in Toronto I'm hoping to hell it's a compete disaster.

July 13, 2012 at 12:23 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

if he ends up in T.O., it will be a disaster cuz...well, that's just what they do!

July 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell