Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 7: Where Stars Are Made & Hearts Are Broken

one good thing about today, this is the first year in a very long time I haven't had to look back on a Sens season and think, "what went wrong"? So much went right this year.

April 27, 2012 at 11:29 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

@Russell: can't their (NY) style of hockey be compared to NJ? that would make for a reallly boring ECF...

April 27, 2012 at 12:10 PM | Registered Commenterdadexter

absolutely and absolutely. but, i do have to, begrudgingly, give them credit for playing their chosen system masterfully, whether or not its my cup of tea.

April 27, 2012 at 12:18 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

i know will sound like sour grapes but I'm watching the nry-caps game and the rangers are still diving all over the place. they are worse than buff and flyers, hands down. i guess they're good at it and i guess its smart but they do it all the time.

April 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I was at a friend's fishing camp listening to the game on the radio on Thursday night (fantastic place with no electricity, no cell service, and no neighbours for miles) and while I was disappointed with the game, I was proud of what the team did this season. Picked to be DFL (dead _____ last) and ended up making the playoffs and taking the conference winner to 7 games. Anyone who says this team is anything but a hard-working bunch of achievers is (a) a Leafs fan, (b) a Canucks fan, or (c) an idiot (see a & b for definitions).

I'm sad to see the season end, but overall it was more exciting than I could have hoped for.

I really hope that game 6 wasn't the last time I see Alfie on the ice for the Senators, but I'll understand if he calls it a career after this season.

April 29, 2012 at 11:23 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal