Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Ep.25 feedback thread

Rage on!

April 26, 2012 at 1:06 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I am surprised to didn't talk about Melnyk's A,B,C idea on injuring a player with an illegal hit.

April 26, 2012 at 12:12 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

LOVED IT! This episode was like therapy - the boys RAGED about all the things every Sens fan has been raging about all series. Just awesome when you hear it done so well. :))

April 26, 2012 at 12:15 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

No one quite rages like StooLi does. That was awesome

April 26, 2012 at 3:26 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

Boys, I gotta save this one for tomorrow. I'm an hour in and the rage is making my palms sweat going into tonight's game...

April 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM | Registered CommenterPortera

I heard Tortorella thinks the hit on Neil was a dive by Neil because Del Zero bumped into him, while the IDENTICAL hit on Boyle by Neil was actually three Sens spinning Neil around for 5 minutes so he'd have enough momentum to take Boyle's head off while stick-whacking the rest of the rangers in the nuts with his razor-sharp stick blade...

April 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM | Registered Commenterdadexter

I am surprised to didn't talk about Melnyk's A,B,C idea on injuring a player with an illegal hit.

had it on the list, Systine, but we ran out of time. spent too much time whinging about the refs.

April 26, 2012 at 5:19 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell