Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Senators @ Rangers Game 5 Tied 2 Games each

can't let up-- there's still time u idiot Cole

April 21, 2012 at 9:45 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Tits with the back breaker!

I knew a girl like that.

April 21, 2012 at 9:45 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Ok now I can breathe again

April 21, 2012 at 9:45 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

My heart

April 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Anderson and Spezza

April 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Wish I had tickets for the next game.

April 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

will ScotiaBankPlace be loud on Monday?

April 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Lot's of if's here but:
If the Sens win and go to the second round, and IF things stay as they are in the East, the Sens would get Florida in the second round - how awesome would that be. If they beat the Rangers, beating the measly Panthers would be easy by comparison. Alfie might even be back if the Sens make the second round. Go Sens Go!

April 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM | Registered CommenterVelocity Boy

This has got to be killing the NHL head office. Rangers and Bruins could be out in first round. That would kill their US TV ratings.

April 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

God bless you Crazy Canuck ... err ... Anderson!!! Way to go !!!!

April 21, 2012 at 9:59 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

I suppose that Turdarelli will be screaming for Neil to be suspended for popping the boil.

April 21, 2012 at 10:00 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

F U Boyle ... F U Boyle ...

April 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

"popping the boil."

LOL@Senior

but remember it's not over and the Sens haven't won anything yet---and if the Panthers can beat the Devils they will not be pushovers whatsoever. NJ was hot and rolling into these playoffs.
But it is one sweet win tonite for the Senators

April 21, 2012 at 10:23 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

and just think the Leafs couldn't be bothered with finishing 8th and getting their asses kicked in the first round.

April 21, 2012 at 10:25 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

John Giannone ‏ @jaygeemsg
Torts said Boyle is concussed & "he's out." Called hit "Dangerous and cheap and the exact same play as (Raffi) Torres...it's the blueprint."

I'd say Torts wants Neil suspended

April 21, 2012 at 10:27 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

did anyone else think the Neil hit was "dangerous and cheap"?? I didn't think he targeted the head but I didn't pay that much attention to the re-play.

April 21, 2012 at 10:29 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Brad Gagne @bradgagne
LOLLOL @ralph_bavaro: Bullshit #sens played so dirty that's unreal, stupid penalties called on #NYR these NHL refs suck

that's a Ranger fan and a Sen fan laughing at him--I'm guessing no one's fans in the NHL likes the refs

April 21, 2012 at 10:34 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Steve Lloyd ‏ @Steve_Lloyd
Torts comparing Neil-Boyle to Torres-Hossa is silly. Neil wasn't late, didn't jump, hit body before head & has never been suspended.

I hope Steve Lloyd is right

April 21, 2012 at 10:37 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Clean hit by Neil, no suspension or review warranted. Shanny should fine Torts and the Rangers for disregarding the concussion protocol and allowing Boyle to keep playing.

Oh wait that's if he actually has a concussion.

April 21, 2012 at 10:41 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

touche' Agent Orange

didn't Torts accuse Alfredsson of faking his?

April 21, 2012 at 10:48 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Craig Anderson ‏ @CraigAnderson41
#MSG brings out the best in everyone. #spezza in #beastmode tonight! Congrats to #stone on his 1st NHL point. Bring it Monday #sensnation!

April 21, 2012 at 11:06 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

didn't Torts accuse Alfredsson of faking his?

Only their idiot Leaf-like fans did that. Torts tried to get Phillips suspended for his Callahan hit.

Even the assorted talking heads are calling it a clean hit, which is kind of shocking considering how far out to lunch many of these guys usually are.

They need to take game 6 at home. I don't feel good about another bout in MSG.

April 21, 2012 at 11:32 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

If they want to remove Neil-Boyle type hits from hockey, i don't want to watch it anymore. Textbook, beauty, open ice hit.

April 22, 2012 at 1:43 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

If Neil gets suspended or even fined, I would be very perplexed.

After the hit, Boyle on my ass when to the bench and was stretching his neck. It looked to me like he may have got a whiplash because his head snapped back and forth. He also played a shift on the PK before shutting it down.... and Hossa was stretchered off.

April 22, 2012 at 7:49 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

The stuff on the rangers web site is all about the Neil hit on "Boil". Odd that they don't seem to have much to say about the Hagelin hit...

Neil's hit was totally clean, and if there is even a hearing it will make the whole process a joke (well more of a joke).

Tortorella really is a dink.

April 22, 2012 at 8:18 AM | Registered CommenterPortera