Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > ep.24 feedback thread

David Ho and Kardinal are back in. Big thanks to them again. We'll have to stretch this thing to season 8 just to get Stooli back on the air.

April 18, 2012 at 1:58 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Kardinal, your voice is something else. Only professional voice actors and Shakespearian actors speak like you. Also, nice job Ho. You're a good balance to the Vulcan Kardinal. But on to hockey...

I'm in the camp that wants to explore the Turris-Michalek chemistry further. I wish we'd done it back when it showed itself originally a few weeks ago. Turris is best when he's the only quarterback on his line.

April 18, 2012 at 5:02 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Speaking of train wrecks and rubbernecking, Cory Schneider is starting tonight in Vancouver's Do-or-Die game.

Queue the Luongo to Toronto trade rumors which will no doubt include Kadri and/or Schenn.

April 18, 2012 at 5:45 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

I think that the Canucks are hoping that the new CBA will have the one waiver to buy out which would just be perfect for getting rid of Luongo's contract. Risk to this is that Schneider's most valuable at the draft which comes prior to the CBA. Other teams where Schneider would be valuable are Edmonton, Columbus and Tampa. I can't see a trade to Edmonton, but let's see if they become dicks again and send an inflated offer sheet to handcuff the Canucks.

April 19, 2012 at 12:45 AM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

i bet the flyers would like to have an out on bryz-goal-ov's contract right about now.

April 19, 2012 at 12:59 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Tampa wants Schneider but u gotta think the Canucks want to ship Roberto back to the state of Florida where his wife is from. Tampa probably doesn't want a 33 year old w/8 or 9 years left on a contract but it's only 5.75M cap hit or so. And the biggest part of his contract has already been paid.

Bryzgalov would be bought out tonite if they could

April 19, 2012 at 1:38 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln