Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Schenn

Just a quick tought.

I haven't seen much of Luke Schenn, but he's supposed to be quite talented. I read that he might be on the move this summer. Should the Sens take him and show the Laughs how to treat a prospect. Or is he already infected too much with the Tree Sucking?

But then again, what should go the other way? Gryba, he's a RFA. Pick(s), I'd rather not. What do you guys think?

March 30, 2012 at 2:53 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

No. The leaf stink never washes out...

March 30, 2012 at 6:44 AM | Registered CommenterPortera

I wouldn't trade or sign anybody who isn't even the best player in his family.

March 30, 2012 at 11:29 AM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

Schenn for Gilroy would work for me.

March 30, 2012 at 11:33 AM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Schenn for Gilroy would work for me.

Throw in Filitov, and the Dion Phaneuf banner from the front of SBP during the ASG.

I'm not sure I'd want Schenn because he's had a bad season at a half, but given how well other players have recovered under the Paularus I might be willing to have a look. I don't like the 4 remaining years @ $3.6M contract though.

March 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

God after all the moron moves these guys have made, why in hell would they dump Schenn. He'd be a fine piece in Ottawa, but he's not really what we're looking for. And his salary, as Kardinal points out, is not appropriate for where he's at in his development. He'll be a player in the league, but probably not an all-star. Plus, they're gonna want something absurd for him. Ottawa better not touch that deal.

March 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM | Registered Commenterpitlick

For the 3.5M he's making until 2015, I'd rather have both Borowiecki and Weircioch come up and play.

March 30, 2012 at 6:28 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

remember this was one of the "supposed" guys Burke could have got a FirstRound pick for--so that's the starting point on a overpaid stay at home DMan

March 30, 2012 at 8:58 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

and he's got stench on him

March 30, 2012 at 8:59 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

its irrelevant really. No way in hell burke would ever trade him to ottawa.

March 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

do we as Sens fans want Burke fired?? with his track record with the Leafs I'd actually like to see him stay and keep screwing up the Laffs.

March 31, 2012 at 4:21 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I want him fired so I don't have to see his uck fugly face every time I turn on the TV.

March 31, 2012 at 4:38 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

that is a good reason for him to be fired---he doesn't make it on TV out here except on the NHL Network so I don't have to put up with looking at him, ThankGod.

March 31, 2012 at 4:50 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

When he was GM of Vancouver and Anaheim, he was still the GM with the most TV time. So it doesn't matter where he is, the big talking head will speak. He could go to Columbus and all of a sudden, there will be dozens of reporters covering the Blue Jackets games.

March 31, 2012 at 5:59 PM | Registered CommenterHomer