Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens Land on The Runway

... just a sec ... (walks over to the sad little Winnipegger puppy) ... "Sorry, boy ..." (boot!!! yipe, yipe, yipe , yipe!!!!!)

March 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

that was exciting

March 26, 2012 at 11:13 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

That's it, stocking up on gin and tonic!

Hell of a game.

March 26, 2012 at 11:13 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

For the record, my fist was in the air, not in my lap...

aren't you just bragging now?

March 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

"cop tapping on Portera's window in the McD's parking lot "excuse me sir, what are you doing in your car pumping your fist like that?"

"... ands what with the white stuff all over the dash?!?" "Would ya believe ... double-double?"

March 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

... I LOVE the smell of burning jet fuel in the morning ... it smells like - victory.

March 26, 2012 at 11:15 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

no, its just a little ice cream...

March 26, 2012 at 11:17 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

can't say enough about Andy bouncing back after that gaff. huge stones.

March 26, 2012 at 11:18 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Fascinating piece on TSN2 after the game about downs and up this season for Ovecchin. It shows him living with his parents near Washington. He comes across as shy and a momma's boy. He freakin' lives with his parents! The place looks like a normal suburban home. Fascinating.

March 26, 2012 at 11:53 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Not that surprising about Ovechkin ... you got to see a bit of that during last year's HBO's 24/7 ...

March 27, 2012 at 12:06 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Well Boys, just got back from the game. Took Sonofhwydog and had a helluva time! Haven't seen the Sens live since 03. Second Jets game I've been to and atmosphere was rockin. Sonofhwydog and I dressed in full Alfie regalia and were proud members of The Church. We heckled as good as we got and bellowed out several Praise Alfie's!!
I didnt follow the threads here, but gotta say from our vantage point, the big guys came up big! Some strong secondary scoring and Anderson was amazing. There was some danglin, some hittin and Jets were in it to the bitter end.

March 27, 2012 at 12:17 AM | Registered CommenterHwydog

After spending last night in leafer hell, I am still in leaferland, but am able to watch the leafs get eliminated tonight. I can finally get behind a Carolina win, and genuinely cheer for the 'Canes. Canes-3 make-me-laffs-0 9:00 left in the 3rd.

Go Canes Go!

March 27, 2012 at 9:06 PM | Registered CommenterPortera