Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens Land on The Runway

Big tilt tonight ... this is basically Winnipeg's post-season on the line here. We're on the road, the MTS Centre will be rocking, and they have more to lose ... I'm feeling a tad nervous about tonight's match-up ...

That said, ... Go Sens Go!!! Someone has to be the one to kick Winnipeg's puppy ... let loose with the boot!

March 26, 2012 at 6:57 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

On TSN's studs and duds tonight, they mentned how there's only 2 Canadian teams in the playoffs, being Ottawa and Vancouver. Vancouver hasn't really gained much popularity with all of the diving, backing away from fights and the whole biting stuff, so if the Sens do well in the playoffs, this could be a great way to recruit new members to the Sens Army.

Also, I learned that the anthem singer from the Pittsburg game is one of the judges on Canada's Got Talent. Tis scares me for the level of talent in Canada if she's judging. Just brutal, and I can't get over how awkward I was standing through that at the game.

March 26, 2012 at 7:38 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

also heard them say that if Ottawa were to missed the play-offs, it would be a "monumental disappointment". Don't agree. it would be disappointing for sure, but overall the season has been a huge success regardless of what happens from here on out.

March 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

f TSN and all them talking heads; i'm sure they're disappointed old blue-y didn't make it again

Puddle, how come you are not "jet-flyin, limosine ridin', kiss stealin', wheel n dealin, puppy kickin duck" tonight?

March 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

yup, we were supposed to be 30th.. this is a monumental disappointment. Now, if you want to talk success, how about Carlyle! We got a lock on next year's playoffs now in Leafs land!

March 26, 2012 at 8:12 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Thanks a lot, Mr Dawg ... you just killed about five of my options. Just great ... ;0)

March 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

... are we playing Buffalo tonight? 'Cause Chuckie Canuck just made his own thread ...

March 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

For those who missed the anthem on Saturday.

I think the flag did two laps around the arena.

March 26, 2012 at 8:25 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Rene Rancourt would have developed carpal tunnel from all of the fist-pumping he'd have been able to accomplish in that same time ...

March 26, 2012 at 8:27 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

My favorite part is when Karlsson just gives up at the end where you see him sitting on the bench and start working on his gear.

March 26, 2012 at 8:28 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

I'm in the right thread now !!!
Go Sens Go!!

March 26, 2012 at 8:30 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

My favorite part is when she was done signing

March 26, 2012 at 8:32 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

let's just say the Peg will have to examine their blackbox after tonight, 'cause the fired up RPG Alfredsson and Karlsson2.0 is gonna shoot em down.

March 26, 2012 at 8:34 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

evening, sam.

March 26, 2012 at 8:35 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

too bad both these teams couldn't be in the play-offs.

March 26, 2012 at 8:35 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

From Ben Bishop's interview: on his dream menu? "Definitely filet mignon. Maybe twice-baked potato or sweet potato and broccoli."

... thank god ... if he had said, "chicken" ... I think I would've have killed him.

March 26, 2012 at 8:38 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Guess it's not just Spezza that misses high

March 26, 2012 at 8:39 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

KUBISM!

March 26, 2012 at 8:39 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

according to Potvin, "Greg Anderson" is in net. he new?

March 26, 2012 at 8:39 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Potvin must be suffering from Bob Colitis

March 26, 2012 at 8:41 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

seriously? you're booing alfredsson? I may have to start disliking these Jets

March 26, 2012 at 8:41 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

that's a bad call.

March 26, 2012 at 8:42 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

seriously? you're booing alfredsson? I may have to start disliking these Jets

Well they are wearing blue uniforms with a maple leaf in their crest.

March 26, 2012 at 8:43 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

A bad call.....this is coming as a surprise?

March 26, 2012 at 8:43 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

wt hell was karlsson doing on that back check, besides nothing?

and what a save by pave-a-check

March 26, 2012 at 8:46 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell