Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens @ Habs

good bounce back by andy since he can back in. that's a good thing, i guess.

March 23, 2012 at 10:23 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

someone send a case of chocolate milk to the Sens dressing room tomorrow afternoon.

March 23, 2012 at 10:24 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

I would rather have had them suck all year then have to watch them fall apart now. Pisses me off!

March 23, 2012 at 10:25 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

where was michalek tonight?

March 23, 2012 at 10:25 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

He got a penalty in the first... maybe he thought he was ejected.

March 23, 2012 at 10:27 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

well, that was not.........good.

March 23, 2012 at 10:27 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Apparently he played 20:25, more than any other forward

March 23, 2012 at 10:28 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Apparently he played 20:25, more than any other forward

where?

March 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

with Ivan?

March 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

These last three games are all points we should have had to cement our playoff spot.

... if they fought this long and hard through the entire season against everyone's expectations to simply mail it in now and get 9th place in a rebuilding year, our beloved Sens are no smarter than the Leafs and Burke. Sorry, but it's true ...

Sit Gilroy in the press box. I don't want to see him for a while ... bring Carks and Daug back.

March 23, 2012 at 10:32 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

agreed, we've all had a good look at Gilroy and it's not pretty.

March 23, 2012 at 10:39 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Panic Time

March 23, 2012 at 10:44 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln
March 24, 2012 at 1:35 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

isn't this collapse what we wanted them to do last season?

March 24, 2012 at 1:59 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Crap (also starts with a C), I only got to watch 5 mins of the game while reading the forums. Then I knew. I scrolled trough the whole game, naah.. didn't get better. No hockey for this dude today. I was kinda looking forward watching hockey on saturday night with the wife not at home. Well there's always beer, I guess! At least I didn't watch it in the morning, that would have ruined my day.

C also stands for complete opposite of last year. Last year we screwed ourselves by mostly winning the last 20. Well this year we decided it would be a good idea to lose most of the last 20. I don't see playoffs in our near future. I wanted them to get there, were it alone for Alfie, but that's not enough reason for them apparently. Oh, by the way. Color me pessimistic but once they're completely out of a PO spot, you'll see, the pressure is gone and they win a few.

March 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

I recently bought the DVD of SlapShot (1 & 2) which I haven't seen yet. Maybe there's some hockey in it for me tonight! Thanks for the tip Homer!

March 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

I want to watch tonight but I can't handle the stress. You just know they're going to win if I don't watch. Then I'll tune into the next game and they'll lose. This is getting very stressful.

March 24, 2012 at 1:40 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones