Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > ep.20 delayed

due to work-inflicted psychosis.

March 8, 2012 at 12:28 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Are you calling me stupid?

March 9, 2012 at 4:44 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

injury update? we need our fix!

March 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

(sigh)... you forgot to remind Shredder to jig the cable, eh?

March 9, 2012 at 6:38 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

nah, my fault this time. i beg your forgiveness, groundhog nation.

March 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

So, you're an expert?

(Yeah I know that doesnt make sense... but damn I enjoy that clip of Sutton!)

March 10, 2012 at 2:47 PM | Registered CommenterDarcy Loewen

It's somehow even more special that Sutton said that as a Sen :)

Russell, the only way you can make it up to us, well, me at least is by delivering another one of your teenage daughter's introspective facebook status updates... followed by StooLi's punch of reality :)

March 11, 2012 at 10:59 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Agreed with Dawg. Don't make me go over there with another case of beer! Get recordin'

March 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

Hogs,

here's the scoop. Shredder is out of town until Thursday, then he has people in for his son's birthday on the weekend. So, it looks like the earliest we'll be able tonget together is Sunday.I know, it sucks, but this is reality, I'm afraid.

stupid real life, keeps interfering with my damn sports life! many apologies.

March 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

When life gives you lemons, add vodka and throw a party

March 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

fine words of wisdom, right there.

confirmed. we're back at it Sunday evening. once again, sorry for the delay, folks.

March 13, 2012 at 10:44 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

really missed having the podcast for the drive home from myrtle beach.......however this has led me to think....
Instead of you guys giving up on us cold turkey.....what about a once per month podcast...less time and more family/real life time and you ould skip the game recaps and just talk sens and sound off on any issues you want......
just a thought because seriously the summers are long enough without laughing so much on the way to work like i do in the winters....

March 16, 2012 at 12:02 AM | Registered Commenterzebek

I second the motion by Zebek. You know you guys are gonna be talking Sens at least once a month and bitching about refs, laughing at truculance in TO, and debating the latest prospects/goalie controversy in Ottawa.

Plus, StooLi will need an excuse to get away from the wife and baby once in a while to just have a brew and do some txt'ing while Russell and Shredder run the show.

March 16, 2012 at 9:28 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg