Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens at Bolts.

So 14-0-1 with Lee in the line up?

you been holding on to that one all day?

Pretty much...just like my double stack of pancakes joke

March 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

Good job by Bishop tonight. looked pretty solid, no weak goals.

March 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

who is the last Senator to get a HatTrick w/2 empty net goals?

Bill Muckult!!!!

March 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Some where in Bingo a certain goalie is thinking "7 f**king goals? You got to be kidding me!"

March 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

LOL U know Lehner is thinking that

March 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Lupul might be out for the rest of the season....hehe

March 6, 2012 at 10:25 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Can he get the first round picks for him now? Man those guys are a joke. How can you pay Grabovski more than Kessel?

March 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

... yeah, sounds like it may be a bit of Lupul avoiding being coached by Carlyle ... ya think?

March 6, 2012 at 10:50 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Great game tonight. I got sent down to Tampa for business this week so the first thing I bought was tickets to this game, 10 rows up behind the Tampa net in periods 1 and 3.

Getting to see eight of the ten goals at that end was great.

Keep it up boys for when I head up to Ottawa for the April 5th game against the Boo-ins.

March 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

Agent Orange

How did u like that arena? U gotta think that those condo's or townhouse's right behind the arena and across that Waterway are where a bunch of the players probably live.

March 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Agent Orange

How did u like that arena? U gotta think that those condo's or townhouse's right behind the arena and across that Waterway are where a bunch of the players probably live.

The arena is real nice after all the improvements, one of the best I've seen. The area around it has been built up quite a bit too with a lot of nice bars and restaurants. A lot of the southern expansions have flopped, but this team seems to be doing it right. The tesla coils on the ceiling are badass.

I'm not sure if the players live nearby, but after seeing some of the local female scenery I'd be staying close if I were them.

All in all it has been a good trip right up until discovering that I lost my ID at the game.

March 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange