Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Lehner sent back down to Bingo

Not sure what Murray's going for here.

March 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

I think it's just to get a look at Bishop. Tampa and buffalo could be easier teams to start against. Who knows what to do against the rangers

March 5, 2012 at 9:37 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

I hope Zibanejad ends up in Bingo over the next few days as well. Sens have quite the nice crop of young Swedes, add Silfverberg and Cloessen.

March 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Is the Swedish Elite league done the season? Can he come over if they are?

March 5, 2012 at 10:52 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

I bet this pisses Lehner off but good--yesterday sure wasn't his fault. but they did say that Bishop was going to start some games this season.

I wonder if Bishop does play well if they will bring Lehner back and make Auld a healthy scratch.

March 5, 2012 at 10:59 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

What is up with Anderson by the way

March 5, 2012 at 11:00 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

No word on Andy. Sen are def. in a better goalie situation than a lot of teams. Just look at the Bruins. Had to sign Turco today, and he's not eligible for the playoffs either. If someone runs Thomas, they are done (just sayin', karma's a bitch :))
I hope Buffalo climbs to 8th, and Bruins to first, so Miller can make Thomas his bitch.

Btw, the SEL ends in April, then playoffs like NHL. The papers mentioned the Sens are going to make a decision if they should bring Zibanejad over , and if they do, should they burn his first pro year or play him hin Bingo.

I hope they put him down in Bingo along with Da Costa, Petersson, etc. Later maybe Stone, Noessen and Prince join them. This team is going to look drastically different in 2-3 years time.

Lehner still needs to develop. He's made progress and he's a beast in net but he still needs to refine. For example, he loses his net sometimes and tries to stop the ones going wide. Also, he can be more patient and stand up longer.... We'll see if this Bishop kid has what it take mentally to play in the NHL.

March 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg