Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Ep.19 feedback thread.

We go old school!

March 1, 2012 at 12:49 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Wooooooooooooo! Stooli makes my day again!

March 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM | Registered Commenterdadexter

no editing = better. After heard that video i thought Stooli was gonna go to that kids house and kick the living s^%t out of them

March 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM | Registered CommenterThatAffleckGuy

The talk about Lee got me thinking...

I know the Sens blew it by drafting Lee over Kopitar and Jordan Staal but the Habs screwed the pooch by drafting A. Kostitsyn in 2003 over: Jeff Carter, Brent Seabrook, Ryan Getzlaf, Brent Burns, Ryan Kessler, Mike Richards, Corey Perry,

Sens drafted 29th Patrick Eaves (after all the guys I just mentioned), which is also a mistake leaving Louie Eriksson, Patrice Bergeron, Shea Webber, BJ Crombeen still on the board.

hindsight is sickening

March 1, 2012 at 1:32 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

OMG!!! THAT MONTAGE OF LEAFSUCK AT THE END WAS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIC!!
I'm listening at work and just losing it!!!

PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE RUSSELL, POST THAT TO THE DOWNLOADS SECTION OF THE SITE!!! DON'T MAKE ME BEG!!!!!

March 1, 2012 at 2:26 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Will be listening to the 2nd half on my commute home, but that voice mail from Anderson is an instant SU classic. As soon as I heard the chopping, I just about burst out laughing.

And missing a wide open net will forever be known as a belly poke.

March 1, 2012 at 2:46 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Wow... Russell's non-stop bleeped out Tucker rant brought back some memories...

I agree with Dawg, this has to be added to the downloads section...

March 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM | Registered Commenterdadexter

I'll get Shredder to load that up there.

the good ol' days.....

March 1, 2012 at 6:04 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Halfway through the show, couple comments:

Never seen anyone miss such a wide open net as poor Condra? This one will forever be the worst open-net miss of all time!

I also saw it reported that Bishop would be waiver-exempt next year, but Murray said clearly in his press conference upon acquiring him that Bishop WOULD have to clear waivers to be sent down.

Also, as dumb as Burke can be at times, an unproven goalie prospect wouldn't have made sense for him to trade for -- he has two of those on his team right now. He needed a vet to come in and stop the bleeding, and he couldn't get one. Then again, his team is so bad defensively right now it probably wouldn't have made a difference. Good thing he traded Keith Aulie!

March 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM | Registered Commenterpitlick

I've searched on YouTube under "drunk Leafs fan" "idiotic Leaf fan" and "stoopid Leaf fan" but I can't find the clip you played in this episode. It'd be a perfect example to show a few acquaintances from Toronto who completely deny that blue team fans are douchbags in the arenas of other teams -- would you please post a link to that clip?

March 7, 2012 at 10:55 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

The vid was here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e0whONFO5w

But buddy took it to private...

March 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM | Registered CommenterSaffron Boots