Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Laugh fans

tbh from pei i thought leaf fans at scotiabank place was bad but i had no ideal it was like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e0whONFO5w&feature=related&fb_source=message

February 26, 2012 at 8:32 PM | Registered CommenterThatAffleckGuy

I'd like to tell you he's the worst of the bunch...but I can't.

February 26, 2012 at 9:08 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

All of his arguments don't even have anything to do with hockey. That's what's wrong with the leaf fans, plus, the traffic in Toronto is way worse than here.....argh, he's dragging me into his web of douchebaggery

February 26, 2012 at 9:24 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

"Look, Ma! No class!"

February 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM | Registered CommenterShanghaiSenator

There's something wrong with these people that call themselves Leafs hockey fans. They are not. Just like the soccer hooligans who go to the games just to fight (before, during, and after).

Nothing wrong with some banter during the game but this is just crossing the line on so many levels and it has nothing to do with hockey. In Europe, there would be a fight 100% within 10 seconds of what he was shouting. And he wouldn't do it again.

That's why people hate going to Leafs-Sens games.

February 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Been to Ottawa and Toronto last October, lets just say ottawa was better cleaner city nicer people, just a all-around amazing city (better than Freaking Charlottetown!)

February 27, 2012 at 8:53 PM | Registered CommenterThatAffleckGuy

speaking of the stupid Leafs--how can a team that everyone of their players is worth a No.1 Draft pick not be in the top 8 in their conference.

Kulemin, MacArthur, Schenn, and Grabovski all this crap were all worthy of being turned down by Burke for No.1 picks. Seriously would any of that crap be worth a No.1 pick? and Burke supposedly turned down an offer for Reimer.

Lupul Kessel and Gardiner all are worthy but those 4 guys are not. Their place in the standings is all the proof we need.

just because Gaustad went for a no.1 doesn't mean that Nashville didn't way overpay--he's no way worth a No.1

February 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Laffs fans don't care if the team ices the entire Marlies line-up. They'll still be loud and proud... just like another group in society.

February 27, 2012 at 10:22 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Darren dreger actually went as far as saying there were no #1 picks offered for those players, like we didn't know it. but he actually called burke on it.

February 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Why would anyone offer the Laffs #1 picks? They'd just trade them away, anyway.

February 27, 2012 at 11:59 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg