Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > NYI @ Ottawa on a Sunday afternoon

Phillips had a good game. And Lee needs to play every game.

February 26, 2012 at 7:27 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Tertiary--I like that word

February 26, 2012 at 7:29 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

they hit a post to start the game and finish it with another hit post

February 26, 2012 at 7:29 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I love watching these guys play. Later gents.

February 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM | Registered CommenterPortera

Lehner has earned another start me thinks.

February 26, 2012 at 7:31 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Great for Lehner to get the win, but let's get real ... Auld was stone-cold and got tasked with the defending cup champs Bruins - Lehner got the ever-over-matched Islanders. Are we surprised at the results???

Still, I agree ... start Lehner. And give him bags and bags of sliced chicken ... not that Maple Leaf Prime crap, either ...

February 26, 2012 at 7:44 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

the Isles beat the Rangers the other day they aren't that bad, even though they've not looked that great against Ottawa

February 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Turris has much to learn by playing in the NHL with top 6 guys for lots of minutes. Runblad had lots to learn in the AHL. I really like to see Turris learning here. No cringing like with the other guy. Turris is smart in his own own and looks confident.

Lee - My counsellor told me I have to let it go. Now that he's playing more often I'm getting fired up again. If i were him I'd be looking to get out of Ottawa. When he sat in favour of Rublad it must have been intolerable. ("I'm a 1st round pick too! And the puck isn't magnetically attracted to my feet like the other guy!")

(Aside from Karlsson and Spezza) Phillips, Kuba, Alfie, and Michalek have had two great games in a row.

I'm hopeful about Lehner. I'd bet he plays better with a stable team up here than the Bingo team. Last game I was nervous. This game I was feeling better. I hope the Sens have the same mojo enhancement.

February 26, 2012 at 10:33 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

i wonder if Lee comes out again for Tuesday's game against Boston. after the last game, we might need a heavy weight.

February 26, 2012 at 10:36 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Sit Cowen to make room for Carks...Just sayin'.

February 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones