Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Anderson

In Lehner (or as Shawn Simpson calls him LEARNER) we trust! We have no other choice!

My prediction, Lehner steps in on Saturday, steals a win and the Sens don't look back. Take it to the bank. Kid is born for adversity. He's angrier than 10,000 Irishmen and could knock Lucic's nose into normality.

February 23, 2012 at 8:41 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

I think that Murray will hand the ball to Auld and Lehner 'til Anderson's back. A good showing by Lehner could get him a promotion to Ottawa for the rest of the season.

February 23, 2012 at 9:03 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

The kitchen accident excuse is a coverup. Mrs. Anderson found the ice girl photos and went full Elin.

February 23, 2012 at 9:06 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

this was my first reaction ...

just when you thought everything was falling into place ... some of the news reports speak of tendon damage, which could be pretty serious. the guys at the autograph session said they'd rally around auld and lighten his load ... may it be so. get well soon mr. anderson!

February 23, 2012 at 9:59 PM | Registered Commentervansensfan

This bites the big one.

February 23, 2012 at 10:46 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones
February 24, 2012 at 12:24 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

It happens to 2-3 athletes every year, and even more people like you and me.

This only shows one thing: hockey players are people too!!!

February 24, 2012 at 1:00 PM | Registered Commenterdadexter

sens could pick up nittymaki off waivers. wouldn't cost anything except cash. cheap insurance policy.

February 24, 2012 at 3:45 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

never mind. just read that it may not be that bad. the cut's on his little finger. damn just chop the thing off and get back in the net!

February 24, 2012 at 3:49 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Hey DuckRustler what u talking bout???

Is he really hurt that bad and out 8-10 weeks or should he just Ronnie Lott that finger?

Nittymaki started games last year for SanJose in the LA series and won 1 or 2 games in that series when Niemi was awful. They should pick him up anyway he's owed under a Million at this point so it's a no risk deal, but the stupid Leafs are below the Sharks and would have first shot at him even though they have those 2 great Goalies.

February 24, 2012 at 6:39 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

just read the Citizen and hopefully that little finger heals quickly and he can start working out next week like Murray said.

February 24, 2012 at 6:44 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Anderson: "I promise to never play with knives again."

"Do you pinky swear?"

February 25, 2012 at 4:18 PM | Registered CommenterHomer