Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > OV less and lets keep em slumping Caps @ Senators

And now they talk about Ottawa and the posts. They must've hear the podcast!

February 22, 2012 at 9:38 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

Didja know a figgy pudding is made with figs ... and bacon?

February 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

you know the Sens have come a long way from that 7 game skid when you sweat out games they win by 3 goals

February 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Cougars !!!

February 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

All right. Nite boys.

February 22, 2012 at 9:41 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Marchand and Kelly scored for boston. This makes a bitter sweet lead for the bruins. Go st. Louis!

February 22, 2012 at 9:41 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

Luke Schenn went 10 slots before Karlsson---the Leafs still suck just like their drafting. Thanks for that Karlsson video by the way

February 22, 2012 at 9:46 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

To change your profile name as displayed, left click on the Profile Name in the top right corner. Then, select Edit Profile. Change the Display Name header to be whatever you want it to be ... then click on the Update Information button at the bottom.

This will change ALL of your entries made on this website under your account - just so you know.

Oh, and if you ever want to know who is who ... simply right-click on their account name (however it's displayed) and select Properties.

February 22, 2012 at 9:59 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

LMAO at CrazyCanucks twitter post about the shot off the face----OMG that's funny

February 22, 2012 at 10:01 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

"I wish that StooLi was running the clock tonight"

Was at the game tonight and everyone echoed that sentiment, David.

Now that I think about it, I can't even imagine StooLi doing the clock at any game! Imagine him, sitting there, texting, not even paying attention - awesome.

The Michalek goal was sick!!! He tried that move a couple of shifts earlier, was tripped by the D - no call, DUH! Second time around, he undressed the D again and tucked it in nicely (twss).

I think Neil got a penalty on Semin cause he was running around on that shift a bit... Reputation (bullshit) call. The refs were definitely calling it by the score........ pathetic, but we're used to it.

February 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

There's something special happening with this team right now and after what we went through the last 3 years, I'm not going to feel the least bit guilty about revelling in it.

February 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

My wife had kid number 2 over the weekend so it's been crazy here. Still watched the entire game tonight.

Anderson SOLID!
Big Rig very solid as well. He may have located his awesomeness since the 1000 game love-in. Played great.
Kuba - Sign him to a two year like Russell said He was the most enthusiastic saluter of the fans at the end of the game. He wants to sign.
O'Brien and Daugavins - more fun to watch than Condra, Greening, and Foligno. Keep paying them!
Turris - points problem but he's like Chris Kelly in his own end. Give him time.

Good times to be a Sens fan again!

February 23, 2012 at 1:39 AM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Congrats, Jones! that IS positive news!

February 23, 2012 at 8:11 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell