Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Pesky Sens... in the Battle of Florida (Pt. 1)

He's just not worth that kind of cap hit, plus the ransom required to acquire him. Stick to the plan. We have a plethora of talent in the pipe.

February 14, 2012 at 7:37 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Olie Joke-inen scored a hat trick against the Canucks last week, somehow

February 14, 2012 at 7:38 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

agree with gert--don't need Nash right now this team isn't ready to win the Cup yet

February 14, 2012 at 7:38 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

TB is getting way too many great chances---it's a matter of time if they don't tighten this up

February 14, 2012 at 7:39 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

The playoffs would be a bonus this year. Even if they miss, i love looking at this teams future.

February 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

price for Nash would be enormous....but, sure would be nice to see him one-timing spezza passes, wouldn't it?

February 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Nice find TJ -- bookmarked for future use. I'm using the 2nd one listed on the page which seems better than the 1st one.

February 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

yeah me too Kardinal it must be in HD

February 14, 2012 at 7:41 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

delay ref bitch:

that GI call was ridiculous. the refs are so over-reacting to every little bit of contact now. thank Miller for that.

February 14, 2012 at 7:41 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Evening gents. What did I miss, Karlsson scoring a goal and an AYKM save by Andy?

February 14, 2012 at 7:42 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Kuba or Kubina which is it???

LOL......it's not a Bob Cole-ism this time, as Kubina is actually playing in this game, and for the 'blue team'.

February 14, 2012 at 7:43 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

and naked TB cheerleaders. but it was over-rated. don't worry.

February 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Anderson has had a couple of AYKM saves in this period -- he's looking sharp tonight (must be the HD feed).

February 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

the stupid Leafers on 590 think the Leafs can get Nash for Kadri Colbourne and a first round pick---frikkin idiots if the Jackets even considered that worthless package

February 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I used to like Miller, but man is he ever a pussy now! Bitches and whines about every little thing.

February 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

but what was worse is some of the commentators thought the Leafs might be overpaying if that's what it takes to get Nash

February 14, 2012 at 7:45 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Why does Dean always point out a player on the other team hasn't score in so many games? That's just some bad mojo.

February 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Anyway you look at it, Sens are in tough for the battle of 8th/7th.

think back to the beginning of the season. we would have been ecstatic to say that.

February 14, 2012 at 7:47 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Vancouver or SanJose for Nash---no on Detroit and LA

February 14, 2012 at 7:48 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I expect Burke to make a big offer for Nash.

February 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

If Kahdri is so good and such attractive trade bait for every single player that comes available, as Laff media seems to think, how come he can't even stick on the crappy laffs?

February 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I still am ecstatic to say they are in a playoff hunt. I'll be downright elated when (not if) they make the playoffs. Delirious if they do it at the expense of the screaming trees.

February 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

hey no SanJose or Ottawa???

February 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

If the Leafs want Nash, it'll be more like Schenn + Gardiner + 1st round pick + prospect (like Colbourne). The price will be higher than players that Burke no longer wants and that don't fit in the future of the organization, the solvent-huffing delusions of Big Smoke media to the contrary.

February 14, 2012 at 8:02 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal