Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Hockey Day in Canada - Oilers @ Sens

Luke Richardson? Before that Damian Rhodes and Brad Marsh

February 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

if that had went in I bet CrazyCanuck would have died on the spot

February 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

FRAK !!

February 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

so really no ex-Leaf who has played for the Laffs in the last 10 years or so

February 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Boy oh boy. Sens should have won that game about 5 times.

February 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

LET'S TEAR THIS PLACE APART !!!

February 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Crap.

February 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

well Andy got the boys a point with that save in regulation---that's the second time this year they've lost in OT in the first few seconds

February 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

that wasn't very well played by anderson.

they have got to clean up their own end.

February 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

it's not really a loss it's a tie

February 11, 2012 at 4:50 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Spezza stood and watched as Hall came towards him, around him, and past him in behind the net and out the other side.

One point is good; missing the other one.....not so good.

February 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

you gotta rationalize these OT losses

February 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

the good news in the last 2 games the Sens have 3 points and the Leafs last 2 games they have ZERO points.

February 11, 2012 at 4:52 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

hope the Habs beat the screaming trees tonight

February 11, 2012 at 4:56 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Missed the game, but judging by the lowlights, Spezza had, what, 3-4 point blank chances? Looked kind of lazy on the shots and if he used a little more urgency he would have got us the win.

I'm looking at Spezza to be stepping up here and leading this team by example. Like Alfie has for all these years. His play some nights is just deflating. Spezza for Carter straight up?

February 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Turris looked good out there for a guy contributing no offence. I like the way he always seems to teleport back to help out some how. He is truly faster than he looks Denis. He's smart too. LIke the upside there.

Lots of guys looked good out there. Aflie and Michalek especially. What's going on with the Chris Neil 2.0 situation? LIke Neil. Had been loving Neil. Need the 2.0 guy back to help wake up the other guys on the bench.

Keep playing Lee. Sweet Jesus keep playing the 1st rounder. It's been dumb up til now.

Cowen has taken a step back during this slump. I'm not jumping on the kid I'm just saying.

We need more good chances not just loads of shots.

February 11, 2012 at 11:23 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

... the duck in question was strapping his flippered feet into some skis this weekend - sorry I missed the game. A point is better than nothing, but missing the game sucked. Watching the Leafs-Habs game that night with a Leaf fan crying in his cider all night more than made up for it ... had a smile all night after that.

So ... 5-0 blow-outs seem to have people re-configuring how the teams are doing. To most of the trash-talkers, it's ranked Habs>Leafs>Sens ...

... too bad the actual Eastern conference standings are in the opposite direction, hunh ...???? ;0)

February 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

The Toronto Maple Leafs---3 straight games with ZERO points, now that's Positive

February 13, 2012 at 9:45 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln