Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Ep.15 feed back thread

AAAAAAND go!

February 1, 2012 at 1:22 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I found an article about what Russell was talking about with concussions and insurance

When I heard that, I though "Wow this is finally something that could get the NHL to change and get serious about the issue"

Then I found this article about the NHL's response and I have I have to give my head a shake that they're just burying their heads in the sand again. I don't care anymore, I hope that this ends up costing them millions of dollars, screw it make that hundreds of millions. It's the only that they'll learn.

February 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Great show once again---gotta admit I'm a podcastaholic. I drive all over the Western US and listen to sports podcasts from everywhere from Miami to Vancouver and I still look forward to the SU podcast more than any other of the 100+ I subscribe to.

February 1, 2012 at 7:51 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I agree that saying that the insurance thing would be the downfall of the league is extreme but if they companies really start to hammer the teams, they'll take notice. the bottom line always rules all.

February 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

oh, and thanks TJ. i see the tinfoil didn't protect you from our waves.

February 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

"... the crappy planes..." Bwa hahaha

Classic moment in SU history.

February 2, 2012 at 10:29 AM | Registered CommenterPortera