Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Pesky Playoffs Push (PPP)

Wayne Scanlan ‏ @HockeyScanner

If Sens close the gap on NJ, Ott owns the tie-break (34 to 33 ROW). Means they just have to catch Devils for 6th. Sens are @NJ on Apr 7.

NJD is 4pts up on Ottawa, and has NYI, DET, and OTT left to play.

April 1, 2012 at 7:58 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

let me take you all back to a certain blog that a certain podcaster wrote way back in september

a little blind faith never hurt anyone.

April 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

a little blind faith never hurt anyone.

... question is: ... what did you DO to cause yourself to go blind in the first place?

April 2, 2012 at 12:55 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

"let me take you all back to a certain blog that a certain podcaster wrote way back in september
a little blind faith never hurt anyone."

ummm, let's have a look-sy, "I'm not saying the Sens are a play-off team" (2nd last paragraph) gotcha :))

"If nothing else, I expect them to be entertaining and competitive, which no one can argue would be an improvement."
--> bang on

Bottom line, I gotta throw a flag on the play - you didn't come out and say this team is making the playoffs, watch and see. However, you did nail EVERY single key point (except maybe for the Turris acquisition - no one saw that coming).

April 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

hey, i was a lot closer than just about everyone else and at least i gave them a chance.

oh, and i did miss the Kuba thing but come on!!! Nostradamus would not have got that one right.

April 2, 2012 at 9:48 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Honestly, I went back and re-read it, and I think you could use that as a resume for a sports writer/broadcaster job anywhere (except leaferland, but who'd wanna work there anyhow?)

Not one of the high-paid talking heads was ANYWHERE close to what you predicted. Kudos!

P.S. Please don't quit...

April 2, 2012 at 10:26 AM | Registered CommenterPortera

hey, i was a lot closer than just about everyone else and at least i gave them a chance.

So you're an expert?

April 2, 2012 at 11:55 AM | Registered CommenterHomer