Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > new thread: Greatest tweets.

Question is will Corvo get an instigating penalty? He's been instigating for a few days now.

February 28, 2012 at 11:16 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

There are a lot of reasons for Turris to not fight Corvo. He should have gotten a game and be done with it. \"Keep your elbows down kid. Okay, Mr. Shannahah.\"

I think he will likely take the fight. I don't want this kid getting hurt though. Exchange a couple blows each, if you ain't winnin' then turtle and it's over with.

February 28, 2012 at 1:23 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Anyone see Jake Gardiner tonight? Yikes! Not good at all. Maybe the expectations should be tempered. #luggageinchitown
Retweeted by James Cybulski

I thought Gardiner was the best player in the NHL? were we all wrong?

February 29, 2012 at 11:15 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

@ian_mendes: "And firing the coach when the writers could have a free night in Montreal is far worse than giving him an extension on Christmas."

March 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

@downgoesbrown

Leafs now have the 2007 Ducks' coach, GM and goalie coach. We just need some draft picks, Bryan Murray and a time machine and we’re all set.

March 3, 2012 at 4:49 AM | Registered CommenterThatAffleckGuy

My quote of the day:

"Everything in Montreal is falling apart: the roads, the stadium and the Habs..."

Gotta love living here (there... whatever)...

March 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM | Registered Commenterdadexter

Nikolas LeBlanc ‏
@sensunderground Bish Slapped?

In reply to Sens Underground

March 6, 2012 at 8:08 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

from @SSimpsonHockey:

Brian Burke and Tiger Woods must be related? Mega egos, and totally out of touch with reality.

March 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

From @team1200TheWiz:

Robin Lehner shuts out Toronto 2-0. The Toronto Marlies sure, but I just like the way it sounds.

and

Interesting stat in Bingo game. Two players accounted for 64% of Toronto's 22 shots. Kadri/Scott. I guess Leafs malaise is spreading

March 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

and listening to leaf fans, (boy those words sends a chill down my spine) they say that they have the most and best prospects in the league and that a couple years down the road, watch out because they are cup bound for sure.

What they don't realize is that they only cup they'll get a sniff at is the ones in their jocks because they stink more than it does.

March 7, 2012 at 4:54 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Kari at this point shouldn't even be considered a prospect but the real thing. Look at therest of the first rounders in 2009, a good chunk of them are now NHL regulars, including Cowen

March 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

from @Proteautype:

Bruins sign Marty Turco out of Austria. Tim Thomas said to be infuriated at outsourcing of more U.S. jobs to foreigners.

March 7, 2012 at 10:40 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Gord Miller ‏ @GMillerTSN

Ouch "@randynumbers: #Leafs have 5 points over their last 14 games. It's their worst 14 game span since Jan/Feb 1997."

March 7, 2012 at 11:13 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

all this Leaf talk on Twitter and all of it shows one truism is still in force: the LEAFS SUCK!!!

March 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

"Alfie hunts buffalo recreationally."

March 10, 2012 at 3:14 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

"Alfie hunts buffalo recreationally."

Here's the photographic proof

March 10, 2012 at 4:25 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Always though of Alfie as more of a GUY ON A BUFFALO

March 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

ok, that....was random.

March 10, 2012 at 6:51 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Steve Lloyd ‏ @Steve_Lloyd

Karlsson's been so good this year his broken stick laying on the ice has made 3 plays for #Sens while he's been on the bench.

March 10, 2012 at 8:18 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Adam Proteau ‏ @Proteautype

Brian Burke wants an NHL standings system "more like golf. The less points you get, the better." NOW the Burke Leafs Era makes sense.

March 12, 2012 at 6:47 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

@TGORSteve

Brian Burke hates automatic icing because, "it looks awful, everyone just standing around". Guess Burkie's seen enough of that this season.

March 13, 2012 at 9:49 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Brian Burke wants an NHL standings system "more like golf. The less points you get, the better." NOW the Burke Leafs Era makes sense.

if he can't get that, he'll push for a handicap system.

March 13, 2012 at 10:07 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

his team is his handicap.

March 13, 2012 at 10:09 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

From @glassjaw02:

I really hope Avery is done with hockey. Now let's run all the other douchebags into retirement, starting in Boston.

March 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM | Registered Commenterdadexter

Justin Friedl ‏ @friedlj

Karlsson: 70 points. Leafs: 68 points. #suckitphaneuf

March 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell