Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Around the League

Isn't there a verdict coming soon on Melnyk vs. Douche case? I thought I heard something on the news recently...

June 21, 2012 at 6:31 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

if your court system is as screwed up as America's is Heatley is probably going to be awarded the Ottawa franchise from Melnyk

June 22, 2012 at 1:38 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I would have loved hear you guys discussing the fact that Buttman lessened the Torres suspension by 3 games. Coulda been a good rant.

Okay, we expect no less from him, but the little authority Brenda had left, is undermined a bit more this way. Article

July 3, 2012 at 5:41 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

i just shook my head when i saw that. If Brenda wasn't the owner's bitch before, he sure is now. Get out Shanny, now! they are making you look ridiculous.

NHL, you cont to be a freakin' joke!

July 3, 2012 at 8:21 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

aaaaaaaand, under the heading "karma is a beatch", I'm sure you've all seen that The Doucher is suing his former agent for ripping him off, including $4 million in unauthorized withdrawals.

$ 4 million...why does that number sound familiar? hmmmmm....

Somewhere, Eugene has been pissing himself laughing for days now.

August 19, 2012 at 9:32 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

... y'know, the OTHER weird part of that story for me was seeing the article on TSN right beside the article about Visnovsky writing off his Ferrari in Slovakia ... for a second there, I got the two stories confused and said, "... ah, damn ... he did it AGAIN?!?"

... yeah, I know ... I'm going to Hell. Surprise, surprise ...

August 20, 2012 at 1:00 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

I remember asking Pierre Mcguire in season 2 why they didn't do something like this.

Divers beware

August 24, 2012 at 12:35 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

... whooo ... Diver list. If some of our more notorious refs are arranging this, better sign that sneaky little Swede Karlsson up for the list ... wouldn't want him filching another Norris trophy.

August 24, 2012 at 1:41 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

and now Philips is suing the same former agent the Doucher is. he also was ripped off for millions. I say put the agent in nets, no gear, and let them take shots at him.

September 15, 2012 at 12:53 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell