Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > The Bacon Explosion! It's real!

Okay, with this thread popping back up lately I am going to check my butcher today and see if he has what I need... if he does, then it looks like a explosive Canada Day for me!

June 29, 2012 at 8:43 AM | Registered CommenterSystine

Got the bacon and the sausage, it is on for tomorrow! Will be tweeting the process.

June 29, 2012 at 4:38 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

Here is my latest Bacon Explosion!

Glazed
Sliced

But the best is the sandwich! 1 1/2 inch thick slice on an Onion bun with grilled swiss cheese and mayo then topped with a fried egg... that egg was fried in a mix of butter and bacon grease!

Sandwich

June 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

and washed down with an Innes and Gunn. my God, man, you've taken this to a new level! Well done!

June 30, 2012 at 6:50 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Nothing but the best.

June 30, 2012 at 8:52 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

Liked the liveblogging you did on twitter, although I was too late to follow it live.

July 2, 2012 at 5:15 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Thank God we have people like this in the world. people who proactively work to solve the major conflicts of our lives.

I give you....

August 24, 2012 at 12:32 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I can't believe this thread was back at the top of the list this morning, I just had another BE last night.... the sandwich with the fried egg on it is a must!

August 24, 2012 at 8:07 AM | Registered CommenterSystine
August 26, 2012 at 1:28 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

I don't like bacon or any pork product for that matter. Does that make me weird?

August 26, 2012 at 7:57 AM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

"I don't like bacon or any pork product for that matter. Does that make me weird?"

just get out.

August 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

... hmmmm ... Not doesn't like pork, and yet she and Beach have a ongoing sausage-fest going on in the other thread. Curious ...

August 26, 2012 at 7:14 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Homer - its true I love cats, we have a cat she is my baby!

I occasionally eat sausages and hot dogs - the bigger the better ;) and I mean like 7-8'' or larger

August 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

No Duck.....sausages will be a whole new thread!!!

August 26, 2012 at 8:20 PM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

UNSUBSCRIBE

August 27, 2012 at 9:07 AM | Registered CommenterSystine

gents....we have arrived at Nirvana. game over.

Available at Chilly Chiles

August 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Hey Sys, you have your obsession, we have ours......it IS what makes the world go 'round!!

September 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM | Registered Commenterbeach bunny

glad you boys enjoyed my tweet:

‏@michelle_0822
Sounds like the @SensCallUps guys! RT @SexFactsOfLife A survey found that 43% of Canadians would choose bacon over sex.

September 25, 2012 at 9:06 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

This weekend I am making bacon butterscotch cookies... need something sweet to snack on.

September 27, 2012 at 8:41 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

Now, if only she was wearing the bacon bra while doing this

October 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Stooli told me about a restaurant called Mucho Burritos that is serving a ghost pepper burrito until halloween. gonna check it out on wednesday for lunch. he's had it and said it was great.

October 23, 2012 at 2:18 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

The restaurant is great, it is a burritos version of Subway. I saw the ghost pepper sign and thought of you guys immediately. I stayed away from it, just like if I saw you guys.

October 23, 2012 at 7:20 AM | Registered CommenterSystine

I had the 'hotter than hell' version of the ghost pepper burrito, as what's the point of having the 'wimpy' version? Hot, to be sure, but quite tasty as well. There was an eating contest for them recently in Toronto and the winner ate 7 in 8 minutes. I credit being a Leafs fan and having to stomach their terrible play for so long for building up his tolerance.

October 24, 2012 at 6:34 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

omg, make it stop.......it buuuuurrrrnnnsssss....

October 24, 2012 at 6:44 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell