Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > People R STOOPID

It appears that the owners of the Fox & Feather on Elgin doesn't want their staff to wear red or have any Canadian flags at work today.

No pieces of Canadian flare on Canada day? Well no more of my Canadian money in that establishment today or any other day in the future.

Or if you do go in, order a glass of water, tip your server and leave.

July 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

holy crap! how far back did you have to go to find this thread?

July 1, 2012 at 9:48 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Isn't this a thread from the SensNetwork forum days ? :)

July 2, 2012 at 5:17 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

It might be, but people have been stupid since the beginning of time and will continue to be until the end of time. Along with the the leaf sucking, it's one of two things that are constant in the universe.

July 2, 2012 at 8:14 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

I like that one better than the proverbial 'death and taxes'...

July 3, 2012 at 2:37 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

There really was no other thread that this fit in so....

Scott Parker defends Bertuzzi attack

yes, that's right... After 8 years Todd Bertuzzi can finally sleep at night knowing that Scott Parker has his back.

If you're like me and said "Who the hell is Scott Parker?" (paraphrased), well he's a guy who "played" 308 NHL games, scored 21 points and 699 penalty minutes. He played his last NHL game in 2008

Well good on Scott. I can't wait for him to come out and defend Marty McSorley for his stick swinging incident against Donald Brashear in 2000.

I think Scott needs to hit refresh on his internet browser or get new magazines in the barbershop he opened with his wife after retiring.

July 19, 2012 at 8:19 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

The Leafs are stoopid--of course that's a given but they and the Flames are supposed to be in the running to sign Yashin according to a HockeyInsider on Twitter. I hope they do

July 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Carolina sings Alexander Semin to a one-year, $7 million contract

July 26, 2012 at 3:50 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

now THAT is really stupid.

July 26, 2012 at 5:08 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

With Butler being waived, you really got to wonder now what would be going through the mind of anyone stoopid enough to but one of his jerseys. just astonishing....

July 26, 2012 at 5:14 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

It's actually a clairvoyantly brilliant move -- knowing that he's going to be here-and-gone, and mostly ignored, makes it a valuable collectible in about 20 years when nobody remembers who he was.

I guess there was absolutely no interest in him as far as a trade; I wonder if they'll buy him out and re-sign to a 2-way deal so that he plays in Bingo for a year to see if he gets into any sort of game shape under Luke Richardson & Co.

July 26, 2012 at 7:29 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

if i understood correctly today, that isn't likely. apparently, they are getting close to the maximum amount of players they can have under contract in the organization so this is as much to clear a space for contracts (and save some money for the Euge) as it is about Butler. he's gone for good.

July 26, 2012 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

LOL---7 M for Semin???? what marooons.

July 26, 2012 at 10:59 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

NBC, the same network that insists on having hockey games played on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, doesn't show premiere Olympic events like the men's 100M race live on a Sunday afternoon. While the rest of the world watched the men's 100M final, Americans had to watch Equestrian on NBC.

CBC sucks, but NBC (#nbcfail) sucks even more. Glad to be in Canada and got to watch the Olympics' best events live on CTV, TSN and SportsNet.

NBC, the Gold, Silver and Bronze medal winners in Sucking, Stupidity and Incompetence. With that said, I'm sure that the NHL will sign a broadcast deal with them that includes a clause for NBC to approve the season and playoff schedules.

August 5, 2012 at 6:29 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

speaking of stoopid, how about the douche that threw the bottle on the track right before the 100m finals....WITH EVERY CAMERA ON EARTH RUNNING!

he's been arrested.

my bet? leaf fan.

August 5, 2012 at 11:43 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

so I see this in a busy parking lot the other day, taking up 4 spots. I say to myself, " what kind of person would do this?"

Licence plate

May 26, 2013 at 4:25 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

LOL@Russell

Knew it was a Leaf fan even before I saw the picture, if u go back in this thread to 2010 playoffs u can see that nothing has changed about the officials in the playoffs, and if anyone is waiting for the officiating to change they are just plain stoopid!

May 26, 2013 at 7:36 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

LMFAO! ...that.. is... amazing.

Also if you ever want to amuse yourself with jersey mishaps there's this site -> http://www.jerseyfoul.com/

May 27, 2013 at 9:13 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery