Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > People R STOOPID

Driving down the plesant neighbourhood of Markland woods on a beautiful evening, I look to my left, and I see a older guy, not Rusell old, but more like Karlsson old, wearing a sens Heatly jersey. Not a big deal, even though the egotistical SOB is long gone. But the real shocker, IT'S A SNES JERSEY. some dipsh*t wearing a crappy ass jersey with the most hated man in ottawa on the back.

Ladies and Gents,Boys and girls
PEOPLE.R.STOOPID

May 4, 2010 at 7:48 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

or too damn cheap to get rid of it

May 4, 2010 at 8:39 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

That's why I would never get a player's name and number on the back of my jersey. Could be worse, though. At least it wasn't a rental player's name and number!

"Woo hoo! Go Peter Bondra!"

May 5, 2010 at 3:52 AM | Registered CommenterShanghaiSenator

if i could get up out of my rocker, i'd beat you with my cane, Granny. and "karlson old'? he's like 19! what are you? 3?

May 5, 2010 at 8:40 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Probably just a leafs fan trying to piss Sens fans off.

May 5, 2010 at 9:34 AM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

bill watters went full retard yesterday on the radio, saying toronto are a better team than montreal

May 5, 2010 at 11:26 AM | Registered CommenterManchICEter

I'm a jersey curse. I usually get one every couple of years.. I got a Yashin (which I eventually converted to a Spezza when his number changed), he held out. I got a Lalime, he lasted two years then was done. I got a Hossa, bye bye. Then I got Heatley jersey, returned it two weeks later for a Volchenkov. A week after I returned it Heatley demands a trade and now it looks like Volchenkov is gone. The only exception to my curse is Alfie, who with his infinite powers is of course immune. This time to avoid the curse I got a Drew Doughty 2010 Canada jersey. With my luck they'll somehow trade him to Bulgaria.

May 5, 2010 at 1:15 PM | Registered CommenterSensfanatic

O and ShanghaiSenator...to get that "amazing" rental in Bondra we gave up then prospect and now 25 goal scoring, tire changing Brooks Laich. Thank you Muckler!

May 5, 2010 at 1:18 PM | Registered CommenterSensfanatic

@ Russell

Gee, seniors these days........it was just a crude joke, no harm intended.

May 5, 2010 at 3:24 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

you gonna take that, Senior?

May 5, 2010 at 4:35 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

@ Sensfanatic
LOL! Boy, Bulgaria could sure use Doughty on their hockey team, I tell you what!

May 5, 2010 at 8:23 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

"you gonna take that, Senior?"

Gonna go steal his lunch money at recess.

May 5, 2010 at 9:17 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Muckler made some stupid personnel decisions that's for sure did he make any good ones that stood the test of time.

I'm sure he did but it doesn't make up for the bonehead ones.

May 5, 2010 at 9:31 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Dd anyone see the guy at the Habs game tonight with the old Quebec Nordiques jersey on? What the.....?

May 6, 2010 at 9:44 PM | Registered CommenterShanghaiSenator

yeah I saw it, did anyone notice if you need a goal when trailing by 6 Heatley is your man.

May 6, 2010 at 9:52 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Padding his stats, that f-n all-star.

I thought the Habs were dead in the water. The reffing was sooooooooooooooooo blatantly slanted, it was brutal.

May 6, 2010 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

Todd McLellan post-game in the San Jose locker room:

Todd: "What the F@#K was that?!?!?"

<... general shifting of feet and no-one looking up, then ...>

Dany: "... hey man, I scored a goal ..."

Todd: "Doucher, SHUT UP ... try to contribute when it matters, okay?"

Dany(muttering): "... christ, I wonder if LA needs a left winger ..."

May 6, 2010 at 10:28 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

LOL Puddleduck--- he hasn't contributed anything when its mattered, since 07 vs. New Jersey and Buffalo and I'm still
in shock that he and Spezza led the Playoffs in scoring going into that Finals.

May 6, 2010 at 10:36 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

i wouldn't say it was slanted, vergil, it was just terrible, period. it was incredible how much wasn't called in that game.

May 6, 2010 at 11:18 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Agree - horrible reffing by Furlatt and Devorski.
4 penalties to Montreal
2 penalties to Pittsburgh

Galley showed about 8 penalties for tripping, slashing, interference, holding, and boarding that weren't called on Pittsburgh.

If this was the reffing against the Sens I would have been blowing a gasket for sure. As my Habs buddy said, his head blew up when Pittsburgh scored on that break away after the blatant tripping at the blue line - WOW, how did that get missed?!

Anyway, hoping to get tix to game six in Montreal from somebody who is friends with an offspring of somebody on the Habs' coaching staff, hehehe. I will gladly pay 10$ for a beer to toss at one of the zebras!!!

May 6, 2010 at 11:29 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

yeah, but the habs did just as much and got away with it. look at the Malkin breakaway late in the game. he was clearly tripped. It should have been a penalty shot but there wasn't even a penalty called.

and don't get me started on the goalie interference going on in the VAN-CHI series....

May 6, 2010 at 11:56 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

The goalie interference in the Van Chi-town series is unreal. Knuble grazes Halaks leg and it gets waved off but Kane and Bygurfgsfgvsfz\cvafd gvxdfzvc\ team up and throw Luongo into the parking lot almost. And on the other goals he was thrown into the net also. Unreal how with all the action in front of the net they can miss a man of Luongos size being tossed around like he's Brian Maccabe.

May 7, 2010 at 12:02 AM | Registered CommenterSensfanatic

I hear Chicago is trying to arrange to have Luongo's pads fitted with stirrups … they're afraid Buffy is gonna fall off riding him around the crease ...

May 7, 2010 at 12:07 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

God that is awful what's going on to Luongo the refs in this league are beyond f**king awful, I'm starting to think Shredder
is totally right

Blatant trips in Montreal game and no calls, I guarantee you if Neil had did that to Crosby in any game it would be called.

May 7, 2010 at 12:59 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

After the first period last night I was convinced the fix was in. It appears that the NHL would prefer the US teams to advance.

May 7, 2010 at 9:30 AM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior